Book cheap first class tickets on United Airlines
What services are provided to first class passengers on United Airlines flights
United Airlines offers a range of services to First Class passengers to enhance their travel experience, including:
- Priority Check-in and Boarding: First Class passengers can enjoy dedicated check-in counters and priority boarding, allowing them to skip the lines and board the plane before other passengers.
- Spacious and Comfortable Seats: First Class passengers can enjoy a spacious and comfortable seat with extra legroom and width, and may also have the option to fully recline into a lie-flat bed on certain long-haul flights.
- Premium Dining and Drinks: United Airlines First Class passengers can enjoy a premium dining experience with a menu curated by celebrity chefs, as well as complimentary drinks, including beer, wine, and spirits.
- In-Flight Entertainment: First Class passengers have access to a personal seatback screen with a variety of entertainment options, including movies, TV shows, music, and games.
- Amenity Kit: On certain long-haul flights, First Class passengers may receive an amenity kit with essentials such as earplugs, eye masks, and toiletries.
- Wi-Fi and Power Outlets: United Airlines’ First Class passengers can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi on select flights, as well as power outlets to charge their devices during the flight.
- Lounge Access: First Class passengers have access to United Airlines’ United Club lounges, which offer amenities such as complimentary food and drinks, Wi-Fi, and business services.
- Priority Baggage Handling: First Class passengers’ checked bags are given priority handling, allowing them to be among the first to arrive at the baggage claim upon arrival.
United Airlines: popular first class routes
|1||Atlanta → New York||Find tickets|
|2||Boston → New York||Find tickets|
|3||Paris → New York||Find tickets|
|4||Cancun → Houston||Find tickets|
|5||Washington → New York||Find tickets|
|6||Washington → Chicago||Find tickets|
|7||Denver → New York||Find tickets|
|8||Denver → Houston||Find tickets|
|9||Denver → Las Vegas||Find tickets|
|10||Denver → Los Angeles||Find tickets|
|11||Denver → Chicago||Find tickets|
|12||Denver → San Francisco||Find tickets|
|13||Dallas → Houston||Find tickets|
|14||New York → Atlanta||Find tickets|
|15||New York → Boston||Find tickets|
|16||New York → Paris||Find tickets|
|17||New York → Cancun||Find tickets|
|18||New York → Washington||Find tickets|
|19||New York → Denver||Find tickets|
|20||New York → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
|21||New York → Frankfurt||Find tickets|
|22||New York → Washington||Find tickets|
|23||New York → Houston||Find tickets|
|24||New York → Los Angeles||Find tickets|
|25||New York → London||Find tickets|
|26||New York → Orlando||Find tickets|
|27||New York → Mexico City||Find tickets|
|28||New York → Miami||Find tickets|
|29||New York → Chicago||Find tickets|
|30||New York → San Francisco||Find tickets|
|31||New York → Toronto||Find tickets|
|32||Fort Lauderdale → New York||Find tickets|
|33||Frankfurt → New York||Find tickets|
|34||Frankfurt → Washington||Find tickets|
|35||Frankfurt → Houston||Find tickets|
|36||Frankfurt → Chicago||Find tickets|
|37||Frankfurt → San Francisco||Find tickets|
|38||Washington → Cancun||Find tickets|
|39||Washington → New York||Find tickets|
|40||Washington → Frankfurt||Find tickets|
|41||Washington → Houston||Find tickets|
|42||Washington → Los Angeles||Find tickets|
|43||Washington → New York||Find tickets|
|44||Washington → Chicago||Find tickets|
|45||Washington → Toronto||Find tickets|
|46||Houston → Cancun||Find tickets|
|47||Houston → Denver||Find tickets|
|48||Houston → Dallas||Find tickets|
|49||Houston → New York||Find tickets|
|50||Houston → Washington||Find tickets|
|51||Houston → Las Vegas||Find tickets|
|52||Houston → Los Angeles||Find tickets|
|53||Houston → New York||Find tickets|
|54||Houston → Mexico City||Find tickets|
|55||Houston → Chicago||Find tickets|
|56||Houston → San Francisco||Find tickets|
|57||Las Vegas → Denver||Find tickets|
|58||Las Vegas → Los Angeles||Find tickets|
|59||Las Vegas → San Francisco||Find tickets|
|60||Los Angeles → Denver||Find tickets|
|61||Los Angeles → New York||Find tickets|
|62||Los Angeles → Houston||Find tickets|
|63||Los Angeles → Las Vegas||Find tickets|
|64||Los Angeles → Chicago||Find tickets|
|65||Los Angeles → San Francisco||Find tickets|
|66||New York → Denver||Find tickets|
|67||New York → Washington||Find tickets|
|68||New York → Houston||Find tickets|
|69||New York → Chicago||Find tickets|
|70||London → New York||Find tickets|
|71||London → Washington||Find tickets|
|72||London → Houston||Find tickets|
|73||London → Chicago||Find tickets|
|74||Orlando → New York||Find tickets|
|75||Orlando → Chicago||Find tickets|
|76||Mexico City → Houston||Find tickets|
|77||Miami → New York||Find tickets|
|78||Munich → New York||Find tickets|
|79||Munich → Chicago||Find tickets|
|80||Chicago → Washington||Find tickets|
|81||Chicago → Denver||Find tickets|
|82||Chicago → New York||Find tickets|
|83||Chicago → Frankfurt||Find tickets|
|84||Chicago → Washington||Find tickets|
|85||Chicago → Houston||Find tickets|
|86||Chicago → Los Angeles||Find tickets|
|87||Chicago → New York||Find tickets|
|88||Chicago → London||Find tickets|
|89||Chicago → Orlando||Find tickets|
|90||Chicago → San Francisco||Find tickets|
|91||Chicago → Toronto||Find tickets|
|92||San Francisco → Denver||Find tickets|
|93||San Francisco → New York||Find tickets|
|94||San Francisco → Houston||Find tickets|
|95||San Francisco → Las Vegas||Find tickets|
|96||San Francisco → Los Angeles||Find tickets|
|97||San Francisco → Ontario||Find tickets|
|98||San Francisco → Chicago||Find tickets|
|99||Toronto → New York||Find tickets|
|100||Toronto → Chicago||Find tickets|
Where can you fly with United Airlines 1st class
United Airlines offers First Class service on a range of domestic and international routes. Here are some of the cities and countries you can fly to in First Class with United Airlines:
- Asia: First Class service is available on flights to several cities in Asia, including Tokyo, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, and Seoul.
- Europe: United Airlines offers First Class service on flights to several European destinations, including London, Paris, Frankfurt, Munich, and Zurich.
- Australia and New Zealand: United Airlines offers First Class service on flights to Sydney and Melbourne in Australia, as well as Auckland in New Zealand.
- South America: First Class service is available on flights to several South American cities, including Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, and Sao Paulo.
- Middle East: United Airlines offers First Class service on flights to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
- United Airlines offers First Class service on many domestic routes across the United States, including flights to and from major cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and San Francisco.
- First Class service is also available on flights to and from Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
What is the difference between first and business class service on United Airlines flights
The main difference between First and Business Class service on United Airlines flights is the level of service and amenities provided. Here are some of the key differences:
- Seat: First Class passengers enjoy a more spacious and comfortable seat, often with more legroom and wider reclining angle, compared to the Business Class seat. First Class seats may also have features such as personal storage compartments and the ability to transform into a fully flat bed on long-haul flights.
- Service: First Class passengers receive a higher level of personalized service, with dedicated flight attendants and a smaller ratio of passengers to crew members compared to Business Class. First Class passengers may also receive an amenity kit, such as slippers and pyjamas, on certain long-haul flights.
- Dining: First Class passengers can enjoy a premium dining experience, with a curated menu by celebrity chefs, and a wider range of complimentary beverages including high-end wine and champagne.
- In-flight entertainment: First Class passengers have access to a larger personal seatback screen, with a broader selection of movies, TV shows, music, and games compared to Business Class.
- Lounge access: First Class passengers can enjoy access to United Airlines’ United Club lounges, which offer complimentary food and drinks, Wi-Fi, and business services. Business Class passengers may have access to the lounge as well, but First Class passengers often have priority access.
- Priority services: First Class passengers enjoy priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling services, which can make the overall travel experience more seamless and efficient.
- Overall, the main differences between First and Business Class on United Airlines are the level of comfort, service, and luxury provided. First Class service offers a more exclusive and premium experience, while Business Class provides a high level of comfort and amenities at a slightly lower cost.
United Airlines: contact details
|Operating bases and hubs:||Chicago O’Hare International Airport, Denver International Airport, Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport, Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Los Angeles International Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport, San Francisco International Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport|
|Foundation date:||April 6, 1926 (as Varney Air Lines)|
|Parent company:||United Airlines Holdings|
|Address:||United Airlines, Inc. PO Box 06649 Chicago, IL 60606-0649 United States|
|Phone:||+1 847 700 40 00, +1 800 864 83 31|
|United Airlines official website:||united.com|
Which airplanes does United Airlines use for its first class flights
United Airlines offers First Class service on a variety of aircraft types, each with a different seating configuration and cabin layout. Here’s a breakdown of some of the most common aircraft types used for United Airlines First Class flights:
- Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner: This aircraft type typically has 48 seats in United Polaris First Class, arranged in a 1-2-1 configuration. Each seat has direct aisle access and can recline into a fully flat bed. Other features include a personal storage compartment, power outlets, and a large personal entertainment screen.
- Boeing 777-300ER: This aircraft type typically has 60 seats in United Polaris First Class, arranged in a 1-2-1 configuration. Each seat has direct aisle access and can recline into a fully flat bed. Other features include a personal storage compartment, power outlets, and a large personal entertainment screen.
- Boeing 767-300ER: This aircraft type typically has 30 seats in United Polaris First Class, arranged in a 1-1-1 configuration. Each seat has direct aisle access and can recline into a fully flat bed. Other features include a personal storage compartment, power outlets, and a large personal entertainment screen.
- Boeing 757-200: This aircraft type typically has 16 seats in United First Class, arranged in a 2-2 configuration. Seats can recline up to 180 degrees, but do not lie completely flat. Other features include a personal entertainment screen and power outlets.
- Airbus A320 family: This aircraft type typically has 12 seats in United First Class, arranged in a 2-2 configuration. Seats can recline up to 6 inches and have additional legroom compared to economy class. Other features include a personal entertainment screen and power outlets.
First class ticket prices for United Airlines flights from Chicago
|Destination||Departure at||Distance||Stops||Find tickets|
|Atlanta||4 May 2023||975 km||Direct||Tickets from 81|
|Tampa||6 May 2023||1606 km||Direct||Tickets from 83|
|Orlando||2 May 2023||1594 km||Direct||Tickets from 99|
|Las Vegas||13 May 2023||2442 km||Direct||Tickets from 126|
|Miami||10 April 2023||1929 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 138|
|New York||18 April 2023||1153 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 145|
|Fort Lauderdale||10 April 2023||1905 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 160|
|Saint Louis||21 April 2023||415 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 165|
|Memphis||13 April 2023||809 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 168|
|Louisville||26 April 2023||459 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 178|
|Boston||13 April 2023||1389 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 186|
|Myrtle Beach||11 April 2023||1212 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 189|
|Houston||12 April 2023||1478 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 190|
|Phoenix||16 April 2023||2319 km||Direct||Tickets from 201|
|Knoxville||13 April 2023||740 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 231|
|Austin||8 April 2023||1573 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 234|
|Baltimore||11 April 2023||997 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 236|
|Charlotte||16 April 2023||964 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 237|
|Washington||11 April 2023||982 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 239|
|Toronto||26 April 2023||717 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 264|
|Montreal||17 April 2023||1199 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 272|
|Cancun||23 April 2023||2329 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 273|
|Dallas||26 May 2023||1283 km||Direct||Tickets from 293|
|Ontario||5 May 2023||2729 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 308|
|New Orleans||9 October 2023||1349 km||Direct||Tickets from 323|
|San Francisco||8 June 2023||2965 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 326|
|Philadelphia||4 September 2023||1087 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 335|
|Mexico City||23 April 2023||2718 km||Direct||Tickets from 378|
|San Diego||25 May 2023||2768 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 393|
|San Juan||23 June 2023||3312 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 398|
|Everett||29 April 2023||2760 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 398|
|Burlington||1 April 2023||1224 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 413|
|Oakland||27 May 2023||2946 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 422|
|Merida||8 November 2023||2345 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 438|
|Charleston||27 April 2023||1225 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 462|
|Niagara Falls||20 June 2023||843 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 477|
|Paris||24 October 2023||6665 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 500|
|Nassau||20 May 2023||2087 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 507|
|Punta Cana||3 April 2023||3192 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 573|
|Kahului||17 August 2023||6725 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 594|
|Dublin||19 April 2023||5896 km||Direct||Tickets from 603|
|Rome||13 April 2023||7742 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 672|
|Aguascalientes||14 June 2023||2624 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 710|
|San Jose del Cabo||27 March 2023||2907 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 746|
|Helsinki||11 April 2023||7118 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 755|
|Milan||9 April 2023||7258 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 931|
|Honolulu||27 March 2023||6818 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 965|
|Porto||1 April 2023||6332 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 042|
|Nairobi||3 May 2023||12908 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 054|
|Manila||24 April 2023||13069 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 065|
|Vilnius||29 March 2023||7550 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 206|
|Lagos||7 April 2023||9619 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 266|
|Antalya||24 April 2023||9266 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 287|
|Hurghada||23 April 2023||10274 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 294|
|Bodrum||7 April 2023||9052 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 401|
|Dubai||26 June 2023||11640 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 403|
|Moscow||25 September 2023||7974 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 420|
|Tashkent||27 March 2023||10478 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 585|
|Bishkek||27 March 2023||10396 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 711|
|Tallinn||28 May 2023||7176 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 877|
Web check-in for United Airlines first class passengers
United Airlines First Class web check-in for both international and domestic flights generally opens 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time and closes 60 minutes prior to departure. Here are some additional details:
- Online Check-In: First Class passengers can check in online via United Airlines’ website or mobile app. To do so, passengers will need their booking confirmation number, last name, and departure airport. Once checked in, passengers can print their boarding pass, download it to their mobile device, or have it emailed to them.
- Timing: First Class passengers can check in online starting 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of their flight. For example, if a flight is scheduled to depart at 2:00 PM, online check-in will be available starting at 2:00 PM the day before. Online check-in closes 60 minutes prior to departure for both domestic and international flights.
- Benefits: Online check-in offers several benefits to First Class passengers, including the ability to select a preferred seat, view and change flight reservations, and add any special requests, such as dietary requirements. Additionally, passengers who have checked in online can typically skip the check-in line at the airport and head straight to baggage drop-off or security.
- Exceptions: It’s important to note that online check-in may not be available for all flights, particularly for flights that involve certain international destinations or require additional documentation. In such cases, passengers will need to check in at the airport. Additionally, certain fares, such as Basic Economy, may not be eligible for online check-in or may have limited seat selection options.
Airport check-in for United Airlines first class passengers
United Airlines offers airport check-in for its First Class passengers for both international and domestic flights. Here are some important details:
- Timing: Airport check-in for First Class passengers opens 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time for domestic flights and 3 hours prior to departure for international flights. Check-in closes 30 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights and 60 minutes prior to departure for international flights.
- Check-in options: First Class passengers can check in at the airport using several methods, including self-service kiosks, full-service check-in counters, and curbside check-in (available at select airports). Passengers may also be able to use United Airlines’ Premier Access lanes for expedited check-in and security screening.
- Baggage: First Class passengers are generally allowed more checked and carry-on baggage than passengers in other classes. For example, United Airlines’ First Class passengers can typically bring two checked bags weighing up to 70 pounds each, as well as a personal item and a carry-on bag. Baggage fees may apply, depending on the passenger’s fare class and route.
- Other features: At some airports, First Class passengers may also have access to exclusive lounges or dedicated check-in areas, as well as priority boarding and baggage handling. These features can vary depending on the airport and the passenger’s specific itinerary.
- Documentation: First Class passengers must present valid identification and any necessary travel documentation, such as a passport or visa, at the check-in counter. It’s important to ensure that all documentation is up-to-date and accurate prior to arriving at the airport.
Special deals on United Airlines first class flights to Chicago
|Origin||Departure at||Distance||Stops||Find tickets|
|Atlanta||20 April 2023||951 km||Direct||Tickets from 69|
|Miami||15 April 2023||1905 km||Direct||Tickets from 106|
|Fort Lauderdale||19 April 2023||1905 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 108|
|Denver||27 April 2023||1438 km||Direct||Tickets from 114|
|Dallas||18 May 2023||1290 km||Direct||Tickets from 133|
|New York||6 May 2023||1153 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 147|
|Tampa||6 April 2023||1606 km||Direct||Tickets from 156|
|Minneapolis||5 June 2023||536 km||Direct||Tickets from 156|
|Cincinnati||6 May 2023||424 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 159|
|Saint Louis||21 April 2023||415 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 167|
|Salt Lake City||18 April 2023||2021 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 181|
|Columbus||30 May 2023||475 km||Direct||Tickets from 183|
|Montego Bay||27 April 2023||2776 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 184|
|Cleveland||8 April 2023||507 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 190|
|Philadelphia||7 April 2023||1071 km||Direct||Tickets from 193|
|Boston||17 August 2023||1389 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 214|
|San Diego||4 April 2023||2768 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 216|
|Baltimore||22 May 2023||997 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 224|
|Cedar Rapids||29 April 2023||314 km||Direct||Tickets from 235|
|Kansas City||23 April 2023||647 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 239|
|Orlando||26 October 2023||1619 km||Direct||Tickets from 242|
|Washington||22 May 2023||982 km||Direct||Tickets from 247|
|Dayton||26 March 2023||386 km||Direct||Tickets from 275|
|San Juan||13 April 2023||3337 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 293|
|Newburgh||26 March 2023||1145 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 294|
|Phoenix||30 March 2023||2319 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 295|
|Ontario||1 May 2023||2729 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 317|
|Seattle||4 April 2023||2761 km||Direct||Tickets from 322|
|Portland||3 August 2023||1444 km||Direct||Tickets from 328|
|Calgary||4 April 2023||2224 km||Direct||Tickets from 372|
|Fort Walton Beach||23 June 2023||1260 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 387|
|Wilkes-Barre||31 March 2023||1013 km||Direct||Tickets from 390|
|Memphis||6 July 2023||791 km||Direct||Tickets from 432|
|Oakland||27 May 2023||2946 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 466|
|San Francisco||27 May 2023||2965 km||Direct||Tickets from 475|
|Barcelona||13 April 2023||7092 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 486|
|Toronto||28 March 2023||717 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 523|
|Munich||13 April 2023||7269 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 535|
|Winnipeg||19 April 2023||1136 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 557|
|Helsinki||7 December 2023||7118 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 604|
|Sacramento||27 March 2023||2859 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 618|
|Riga||15 October 2023||7321 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 619|
|Paris||16 May 2023||6665 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 639|
|Everett||10 June 2023||2760 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 664|
|Vancouver||7 April 2023||2830 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 699|
|London||12 April 2023||6378 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 720|
|Prague||7 May 2023||7297 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 736|
|Madrid||24 April 2023||6745 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 787|
|Warsaw||15 August 2023||7518 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 790|
|Tbilisi||18 September 2023||9580 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 940|
|Cairo||5 May 2023||9874 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 965|
|Yerevan||1 June 2023||9695 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 966|
|Dubai||15 April 2023||11640 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 069|
|Moscow||3 April 2023||8000 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 196|
|Naples||31 July 2023||7938 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 447|
|Kazan||2 August 2023||8438 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 931|
United Airlines first class checked baggage and carry-on allowance
United Airlines’ First Class passengers generally have more generous checked and carry-on baggage allowances than passengers in other classes. Here are some important details on the baggage allowances for First Class passengers, including how they may differ by fare and bundles:
- Checked baggage: First Class passengers are allowed to check up to two bags, each weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kg) on most routes. However, specific baggage allowances can vary depending on the fare class and the passenger’s frequent flyer status. For example, some fares may only allow one checked bag or may have lower weight restrictions. United Airlines’ MileagePlus Premier members may be eligible for additional baggage allowances, depending on their status level.
- Carry-on baggage: First Class passengers are allowed to bring two carry-on items on board. This includes a personal item, such as a purse or laptop bag, and a larger carry-on bag, such as a roller bag or backpack. The personal item must fit under the seat in front of the passenger, while the larger carry-on bag must fit in the overhead bin. The maximum dimensions for the larger carry-on bag are 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches (22 cm x 35 cm x 56 cm).
- Bundles: United Airlines offers several fare bundles that include additional services and benefits, such as checked baggage allowances. For example, the United First fare bundle includes two free checked bags, while the United Business fare bundle includes one free checked bag. Passengers who do not purchase a fare bundle or who purchase a Basic Economy fare may need to pay additional fees for checked baggage.
- Oversize and overweight baggage: Passengers who need to check baggage that exceeds the weight or size limits may be subject to additional fees. For example, bags weighing between 71 and 100 pounds (32 kg to 45 kg) may be subject to a $200 USD overweight baggage fee, while bags measuring between 63 and 115 inches (160 cm to 292 cm) in total dimensions may be subject to a $200 USD oversize baggage fee.
What benefits does the MileagePlus frequent flyer program offer for United Airlines first class passengers
United Airlines’ MileagePlus frequent flyer program offers a range of benefits to First Class passengers, depending on their frequent flyer status level. Here are some of the benefits that MileagePlus members can enjoy when flying in United’s First Class:
- Complimentary upgrades: MileagePlus Premier members are eligible for complimentary upgrades to First Class, subject to availability. The upgrade priority is determined by the member’s Premier status level, fare class, and other factors. Upgrades may be confirmed as early as 48 hours prior to departure or as late as at the gate.
- Priority check-in and boarding: First Class passengers who are MileagePlus Premier members can enjoy priority check-in and boarding. This allows them to skip the lines and board the plane first, ensuring that they have ample time to stow their carry-on bags and settle in before the rest of the passengers board.
- Lounge access: MileagePlus Premier members who are flying in First Class can access United Airlines’ airport lounges, including the United Club and partner lounges. This allows them to relax in a comfortable and quiet environment before their flight, and enjoy amenities such as complimentary food and drinks, Wi-Fi, and workspaces.
- Increased baggage allowance: MileagePlus Premier members who are flying in First Class enjoy increased baggage allowances, depending on their status level. For example, Premier Gold members can check three bags for free, while Premier 1K members can check up to five bags for free.
- Priority baggage handling: MileagePlus Premier members who are flying in First Class receive priority baggage handling. This means that their checked bags will be among the first to be unloaded from the plane, and will be delivered to the baggage claim area faster than other passengers’ bags.
- Bonus miles: MileagePlus Premier members who are flying in First Class earn bonus miles on their flights, depending on their status level. For example, Premier Gold members earn a 75% bonus on miles flown, while Premier 1K members earn a 100% bonus.