Book cheap first class tickets on Spirit Airlines
What services are provided to first class passengers on Spirit Airlines flights
- Spirit Airlines currently does not offer a first class service. They operate as a low-cost carrier and only offer one class of service, known as «Big Front Seat», which is essentially an extra-legroom economy seat with some additional perks. These seats are located at the front of the aircraft and have a pitch of 36 inches, compared to the standard 28-30 inches in regular economy seats.
- Some of the perks of the Big Front Seat on Spirit Airlines include priority boarding, dedicated overhead bin space, and complimentary premium drinks and snacks on flights longer than 2 hours. However, other amenities like meals, blankets, and pillows are not provided and must be purchased separately.
- It is worth noting that Spirit Airlines is known for their low fares and extra fees for various services, including baggage, seat assignments, and onboard snacks and drinks.
Spirit Airlines: popular first class routes
|1||Atlanta → Baltimore||Find tickets|
|2||Atlanta → Dallas||Find tickets|
|3||Atlanta → Detroit||Find tickets|
|4||Atlanta → New York||Find tickets|
|5||Atlanta → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
|6||Atlanta → Las Vegas||Find tickets|
|7||Atlanta → Los Angeles||Find tickets|
|8||Atlanta → Orlando||Find tickets|
|9||Atlanta → Miami||Find tickets|
|10||Atlanta → Chicago||Find tickets|
|11||Baltimore → Atlanta||Find tickets|
|12||Baltimore → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
|13||Baltimore → Orlando||Find tickets|
|14||Denver → Las Vegas||Find tickets|
|15||Dallas → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
|16||Dallas → Las Vegas||Find tickets|
|17||Dallas → Los Angeles||Find tickets|
|18||Dallas → Orlando||Find tickets|
|19||Dallas → Chicago||Find tickets|
|20||Detroit → Atlanta||Find tickets|
|21||Detroit → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
|22||Detroit → Las Vegas||Find tickets|
|23||Detroit → New York||Find tickets|
|24||Detroit → Orlando||Find tickets|
|25||New York → Atlanta||Find tickets|
|26||New York → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
|27||New York → Houston||Find tickets|
|28||New York → Las Vegas||Find tickets|
|29||New York → Orlando||Find tickets|
|30||New York → Miami||Find tickets|
|31||Fort Lauderdale → Atlanta||Find tickets|
|32||Fort Lauderdale → Baltimore||Find tickets|
|33||Fort Lauderdale → Cancun||Find tickets|
|34||Fort Lauderdale → Dallas||Find tickets|
|35||Fort Lauderdale → Detroit||Find tickets|
|36||Fort Lauderdale → New York||Find tickets|
|37||Fort Lauderdale → Houston||Find tickets|
|38||Fort Lauderdale → New York||Find tickets|
|39||Fort Lauderdale → Orlando||Find tickets|
|40||Fort Lauderdale → New Orleans||Find tickets|
|41||Fort Lauderdale → Chicago||Find tickets|
|42||Fort Lauderdale → Philadelphia||Find tickets|
|43||Fort Lauderdale → Tampa||Find tickets|
|44||Houston → Atlanta||Find tickets|
|45||Houston → New York||Find tickets|
|46||Houston → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
|47||Houston → Las Vegas||Find tickets|
|48||Houston → Los Angeles||Find tickets|
|49||Houston → Orlando||Find tickets|
|50||Las Vegas → Atlanta||Find tickets|
|51||Las Vegas → Denver||Find tickets|
|52||Las Vegas → Dallas||Find tickets|
|53||Las Vegas → Detroit||Find tickets|
|54||Las Vegas → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
|55||Las Vegas → Houston||Find tickets|
|56||Las Vegas → Los Angeles||Find tickets|
|57||Las Vegas → Orlando||Find tickets|
|58||Las Vegas → Oakland||Find tickets|
|59||Las Vegas → Chicago||Find tickets|
|60||Las Vegas → San Diego||Find tickets|
|61||Los Angeles → Atlanta||Find tickets|
|62||Los Angeles → Dallas||Find tickets|
|63||Los Angeles → Houston||Find tickets|
|64||Los Angeles → Las Vegas||Find tickets|
|65||Los Angeles → Chicago||Find tickets|
|66||New York → Detroit||Find tickets|
|67||New York → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
|68||New York → Orlando||Find tickets|
|69||New York → Miami||Find tickets|
|70||Orlando → Atlanta||Find tickets|
|71||Orlando → Baltimore||Find tickets|
|72||Orlando → Cancun||Find tickets|
|73||Orlando → Dallas||Find tickets|
|74||Orlando → Detroit||Find tickets|
|75||Orlando → New York||Find tickets|
|76||Orlando → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
|77||Orlando → Houston||Find tickets|
|78||Orlando → New York||Find tickets|
|79||Orlando → Miami||Find tickets|
|80||Orlando → New Orleans||Find tickets|
|81||Orlando → Chicago||Find tickets|
|82||Orlando → Philadelphia||Find tickets|
|83||Orlando → San Juan||Find tickets|
|84||Miami → Atlanta||Find tickets|
|85||Miami → New York||Find tickets|
|86||Miami → New York||Find tickets|
|87||Miami → Orlando||Find tickets|
|88||New Orleans → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
|89||New Orleans → Orlando||Find tickets|
|90||Myrtle Beach → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
|91||Chicago → Atlanta||Find tickets|
|92||Chicago → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
|93||Chicago → Las Vegas||Find tickets|
|94||Chicago → Los Angeles||Find tickets|
|95||Chicago → Orlando||Find tickets|
|96||Philadelphia → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
|97||Philadelphia → Orlando||Find tickets|
|98||San Diego → Las Vegas||Find tickets|
|99||San Juan → Orlando||Find tickets|
|100||Tampa → Fort Lauderdale||Find tickets|
Where can you fly with Spirit Airlines 1st class
Spirit Airlines operates mainly in the United States, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central and South America.
Some of its most popular domestic routes include:
- Fort Lauderdale to New York City
- Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- Chicago to New Orleans
- Atlanta to Orlando
- Los Angeles to Seattle.
Internationally, Spirit Airlines flies to various destinations in the Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America, including:
- Cancun, Mexico
- San Jose, Costa Rica
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Bogota, Colombia
- Lima, Peru
- San Salvador, El Salvador.
Spirit Airlines: contact details
|Operating bases and hubs:||Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County, Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International, Atlanta, Atlantic City, Chicago–O’Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Las Vegas, Miami, Orlando|
|Foundation date:||1983 as Charter One Airlines|
|Reward program:||Free Spirit|
|Parent company:||Indigo Partners, Oaktree Capital Management|
|Address:||2800 Executive Way, Miramar, Florida, 33025, USA|
|Phone:||+1-855-SAVE-555 (855-728-3555) or text us at 48763, or use 855-728-3555 on WhatsApp; 800030071 (from Mexico)|
|Email:||[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]|
|Spirit Airlines official website:||spirit.com|
Which airplanes does Spirit Airlines use for its first class flights
- Spirit Airlines operates a fleet of over 160 aircraft, primarily consisting of Airbus A320 family aircraft and Airbus A320neo family aircraft. They also have a number of Airbus A319 and A321 aircraft in their fleet. Additionally, they operate a small number of Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- Spirit Airlines operates with an all-economy cabin layout, which means that all passengers receive the same level of service and seating. However, Spirit Airlines does offer an option called «Big Front Seat», which is a type of extra-legroom seating that provides a more comfortable experience than the standard economy seats.
- The Big Front Seat is located in the first row of the aircraft and features a 36-inch pitch (the distance between two rows of seats), which is significantly more than the standard economy seat pitch of 28 inches. The seats are also wider and have a higher backrest, providing more support and comfort. The Big Front Seat is similar to the first-class seats on other airlines, but it does not come with the additional amenities and services that are typically provided in a first-class cabin.
First class ticket prices for Spirit Airlines flights from Fort Lauderdale
|Destination||Departure at||Distance||Stops||Find tickets|
|Atlanta||27 April 2023||937 km||Direct||Tickets from 51|
|Orlando||1 May 2023||286 km||Direct||Tickets from 76|
|New York||27 April 2023||1715 km||Direct||Tickets from 106|
|Jacksonville||12 April 2023||514 km||Direct||Tickets from 108|
|Chicago||19 April 2023||1905 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 110|
|Dallas||28 April 2023||1799 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 129|
|Toronto||10 May 2023||1958 km||Direct||Tickets from 144|
|Newburgh||6 April 2023||1802 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 149|
|Baltimore||17 May 2023||1493 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 158|
|Houston||13 April 2023||1552 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 172|
|Las Vegas||6 May 2023||3492 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 175|
|Indianapolis||1 May 2023||1620 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 176|
|Philadelphia||6 April 2023||1600 km||Direct||Tickets from 181|
|Washington||17 May 2023||1450 km||Direct||Tickets from 182|
|Aguadilla||26 October 2023||1580 km||Direct||Tickets from 190|
|Boston||5 May 2023||1993 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 190|
|Los Angeles||12 May 2023||3763 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 205|
|San Juan||19 May 2023||1682 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 205|
|Columbus||7 May 2023||1550 km||Direct||Tickets from 209|
|New Orleans||9 June 2023||1083 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 215|
|Santo Domingo||18 April 2023||1370 km||Direct||Tickets from 217|
|Tampa||2 April 2023||317 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 232|
|Austin||12 May 2023||1776 km||Direct||Tickets from 233|
|Cancun||12 April 2023||884 km||Direct||Tickets from 269|
|Phoenix||21 April 2023||3168 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 276|
|Pittsburgh||5 April 2023||1603 km||Direct||Tickets from 287|
|Ontario||12 May 2023||3690 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 299|
|Lima||8 April 2023||4248 km||Direct||Tickets from 305|
|Punta Cana||18 April 2023||1470 km||Direct||Tickets from 313|
|San Francisco||4 April 2023||4152 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 316|
|San Jose||20 April 2023||1837 km||Direct||Tickets from 333|
|Montreal||14 July 2023||2229 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 336|
|Aruba||28 May 2023||1843 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 344|
|Havana||12 April 2023||411 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 344|
|Guayaquil||21 April 2023||3137 km||Direct||Tickets from 359|
|Medellin||11 May 2023||2268 km||Direct||Tickets from 359|
|Providenciales||27 July 2023||932 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 375|
|Freeport||20 June 2023||152 km||Direct||Tickets from 376|
|Asheville||20 May 2023||1065 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 416|
|Kingston||17 July 2023||968 km||Direct||Tickets from 431|
|Panama City||8 May 2023||1892 km||Direct||Tickets from 436|
|San Diego||4 April 2023||3645 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 438|
|Manaus||13 May 2023||3891 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 488|
|Port Of Spain||20 April 2023||2619 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 503|
|Rock Sound||1 June 2023||419 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 530|
|Mexico City||6 April 2023||2073 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 544|
|Richlands||7 April 2023||1003 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 560|
|Santiago||3 April 2023||6685 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 577|
|Rio De Janeiro||17 April 2023||6745 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 638|
|Sarasota||21 April 2023||280 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 647|
|Sint Maarten||31 May 2023||1966 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 650|
|Wilkes-Barre||8 April 2023||1745 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 672|
|Merida||12 April 2023||1125 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 675|
|Anchorage||18 April 2023||6416 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 759|
|Paris||8 September 2023||7340 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 840|
|Dubai||7 April 2023||12573 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 110|
|Jackson||24 June 2023||3373 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 118|
|Barcelona||23 April 2023||7514 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 144|
|Tel Aviv-Yafo||19 April 2023||10576 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 230|
|Lisbon||8 April 2023||6649 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 281|
|Madrid||4 May 2023||7076 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 345|
|Buenos Aires||25 January 2024||7141 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 408|
|Cairo||7 April 2023||10420 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 642|
|St. George's||7 April 2023||2478 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 645|
|Tokyo||12 April 2023||11980 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 2 252|
|Rome||25 August 2023||8298 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 2 533|
Web check-in for Spirit Airlines first class passengers
Spirit Airlines offers online check-in for all flights, including international and domestic flights. The check-in time varies depending on the type of flight and the departure airport. Here are some details about the online check-in process for Spirit Airlines:
1. Time window for online check-in:
- For domestic flights, online check-in is available between 24 hours and 1 hour before the scheduled departure time.
- For international flights, online check-in is available between 24 hours and 1 hour and 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
2. Process for online check-in:
- Passengers can check-in online through the Spirit Airlines website or mobile app.
- Passengers need to provide their confirmation code or e-ticket number along with their last name to access their booking.
- After accessing their booking, passengers can select their seats, purchase additional services, and print or download their boarding pass.
3. Benefits of online check-in:
- Online check-in allows passengers to skip the check-in counter and save time at the airport.
- Passengers can select their seats and purchase additional services, such as baggage allowances and seat upgrades, during the online check-in process.
- Passengers can print or download their boarding pass to their mobile device, making it easier to access their flight information.
4. Exceptions to online check-in:
- Passengers traveling with pets, unaccompanied minors, or those with special needs are required to check in at the airport.
- Passengers who need to present travel documents or have their passport checked must check in at the airport.
5. Check-in deadline at the airport:
- For domestic flights, passengers must complete the check-in process and drop off their baggage at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- For international flights, passengers must complete the check-in process and drop off their baggage at least 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Airport check-in for Spirit Airlines first class passengers
- All passengers flying with Spirit Airlines, including those in economy class, can check-in at the airport for their flight. The check-in desks usually open 3 hours before the scheduled departure time and close 1 hour before the scheduled departure time for domestic flights and 2 hours before the scheduled departure time for international flights.
- Passengers can also use self-service kiosks at the airport for check-in, which are available at most airports served by Spirit Airlines. The kiosks are available 24 hours a day and offer the same services as the check-in desks.
- Spirit Airlines also offers online check-in, which is available 24 hours before the scheduled departure time for domestic flights and 24-48 hours before the scheduled departure time for international flights, depending on the destination. Passengers can print their boarding pass or have it sent to their mobile device.
- It’s important to note that Spirit Airlines has strict baggage policies and fees.
Special deals on Spirit Airlines first class flights to Fort Lauderdale
|Origin||Departure at||Distance||Stops||Find tickets|
|New York||18 April 2023||1715 km||Direct||Tickets from 99|
|Philadelphia||16 April 2023||1600 km||Direct||Tickets from 101|
|Columbus||7 May 2023||1550 km||Direct||Tickets from 111|
|Baltimore||17 May 2023||1493 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 116|
|Atlanta||3 August 2023||937 km||Direct||Tickets from 123|
|Detroit||3 May 2023||1817 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 126|
|Austin||11 April 2023||1776 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 128|
|Cincinnati||26 April 2023||1503 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 132|
|Dallas||24 May 2023||1799 km||Direct||Tickets from 141|
|Denver||23 April 2023||2738 km||Direct||Tickets from 150|
|Washington||2 May 2023||1454 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 155|
|Newburgh||18 April 2023||1802 km||Direct||Tickets from 157|
|Chicago||10 April 2023||1905 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 159|
|Orlando||17 April 2023||286 km||Direct||Tickets from 159|
|New Orleans||9 September 2023||1083 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 170|
|San Antonio||20 April 2023||1840 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 173|
|Nashville||8 April 2023||1278 km||Direct||Tickets from 173|
|Indianapolis||27 April 2023||1620 km||Direct||Tickets from 175|
|Raleigh/Durham||2 June 2023||1097 km||Direct||Tickets from 200|
|Syracuse||31 May 2023||1929 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 203|
|Los Angeles||26 April 2023||3763 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 207|
|Houston||9 April 2023||1552 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 212|
|Toronto||9 April 2023||1958 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 216|
|Hartford||6 May 2023||1890 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 217|
|Jacksonville||4 April 2023||514 km||Direct||Tickets from 219|
|San Juan||24 May 2023||1682 km||Direct||Tickets from 230|
|Kingston||21 April 2023||968 km||Direct||Tickets from 233|
|Boston||1 September 2023||1993 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 235|
|Charlotte||3 April 2023||1019 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 236|
|Ontario||5 May 2023||3690 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 238|
|Minneapolis||17 April 2023||2395 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 242|
|Concord||8 June 2023||1037 km||Direct||Tickets from 249|
|San Diego||22 April 2023||3645 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 256|
|Cleveland||20 June 2023||1712 km||Direct||Tickets from 272|
|Cancun||5 April 2023||884 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 285|
|Seattle||20 April 2023||4367 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 288|
|Bogota||24 July 2023||2460 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 289|
|Portland||8 April 2023||4329 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 291|
|Greenville||3 April 2023||1000 km||Direct||Tickets from 302|
|Guatemala City||20 April 2023||1672 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 302|
|Salt Lake City||14 October 2023||3350 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 302|
|San Francisco||6 April 2023||4152 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 333|
|Phoenix||3 May 2023||3168 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 339|
|Las Vegas||30 March 2023||3492 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 351|
|Providence||22 June 2023||1914 km||Direct||Tickets from 373|
|Montreal||6 August 2023||2229 km||Direct||Tickets from 374|
|Kansas City||20 April 2023||2000 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 382|
|Baton Rouge||11 May 2023||1185 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 405|
|Middletown||17 May 2023||1601 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 410|
|Sacramento||25 April 2023||4096 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 446|
|Ottawa||8 June 2023||2177 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 453|
|Guayaquil||28 April 2023||3137 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 496|
|Munich||6 May 2023||8010 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 552|
|Sao Paulo||11 June 2023||6588 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 577|
|Buffalo||5 April 2023||1879 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 580|
|Rome||25 April 2023||8298 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 597|
|Zurich||14 April 2023||7814 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 606|
|Des Moines||18 July 2023||2118 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 618|
|Saint Louis||2 April 2023||1701 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 739|
|Quebec||6 April 2023||2429 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 830|
|Paris||17 April 2023||7340 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 840|
|Frankfurt||1 May 2023||7730 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 898|
|Barcelona||23 August 2023||7514 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 911|
|Lincoln||18 June 2023||2244 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 962|
|London||29 May 2023||7076 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 089|
|Dubai||10 April 2023||12573 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 220|
|Tel Aviv-Yafo||6 July 2023||10576 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 540|
|Anchorage||15 July 2023||6416 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 1 779|
Spirit Airlines first class checked baggage and carry-on allowance
Spirit Airlines has a different baggage policy compared to many other airlines, as they operate on a «bare fare» model. This means that passengers pay for their ticket separately from any extras, such as checked baggage or seat assignments. However, Spirit Airlines does offer a variety of bundles that include baggage allowances.
Here are the details of Spirit Airlines’ baggage allowances and fees:
- Passengers are allowed to bring one personal item (such as a purse or small backpack) on board for free, as long as it fits under the seat in front of them.
- Larger carry-on items such as suitcases or bags that need to be stored in the overhead bins can be purchased as an add-on.
- Spirit Airlines offers a variety of checked baggage allowances based on the fare purchased and whether the passenger has purchased a bundle.
- The Bare Fare does not include any free checked bags, and the fee for the first checked bag starts at $35 when purchased online in advance.
- The bundles range from «Thrills» to «Works» to «Perks», with the highest bundle including two free checked bags.
Weight and Size Restrictions:
- Carry-on bags must not exceed 18 x 14 x 8 inches in size and must fit under the seat in front of the passenger.
- Checked bags must not exceed 62 linear inches (length + width + height) and 40 pounds in weight for the lowest fare option. Passengers who purchase a bundle may be allowed larger and/or heavier bags.
It’s important to note that Spirit Airlines charges higher fees for baggage that is paid for at the airport rather than in advance online. Additionally, fees may vary based on the destination and specific flight.
Finally, Spirit Airlines has a «no-frills» approach to air travel and does not offer traditional first class seating or amenities. Instead, passengers can purchase extras such as larger seats or priority boarding for an additional fee.
What benefits does the Free Spirit frequent flyer program offer for Spirit Airlines first class passengers
The program offers benefits to all members, including those flying in economy, such as:
- Points accrual: Free Spirit members can earn points on flights, hotel stays, car rentals, and more.
- Elite status: Members who earn a certain number of points or fly a certain number of miles in a year can earn elite status, which offers benefits such as bonus points, free bags, priority boarding, and more.
- Award travel: Members can use their points to book award travel on Spirit Airlines and their partner airlines.
- Spirit Saver$ Club: Members can purchase the Spirit Saver$ Club membership for access to discounted fares, free bags, and other benefits.
- Dining and shopping: Members can earn points when dining or shopping with Free Spirit partners.
- Overall, the Free Spirit program is designed to reward loyal Spirit Airlines customers with a range of benefits, regardless of their travel class.