Book cheap flights with «Southwind Airlines»
Southwind Airlines: contact details
|Operating bases and hubs:||Antalya Airport|
|Operates flights for tour operators:||Anex Tour, Pegas Touristik, Coral Travel|
|Parent company:||Cortex Havacılık ve Turizm Ticaret A.S.|
|Address:||Göksu, Gazi Blv. No: 461, 07260 Kepez/Antalya, Turkey|
|Phone:||+90 (242) 505 53 00, +90 242 444 80 79|
|Email:||[email protected]; [email protected]|
|Southwind Airlines official website:||southwindairlines.com|
Charter airline Southwind Airlines: Flight destinations
Southwind Airlines: fleet
|Aircraft brand||Number of aircraft|
|Airbus A330||2 widebody|
|Airbus A321||2 narrow-body|
Southwind Airlines: Web check-in
- Web check-in opens between 24 hours before the scheduled departure time, depending on the airline and the flight route.
- Web check-in closes 1 hour before the scheduled departure time, again depending on the airline and the flight route.
- It is recommended to check the specific web check-in policy and timeline for your flight with Southwind Airlines, as these may vary depending on the destination, departure airport, and flight time.
- During web check-in, passengers can select their preferred seats, print or download their boarding passes, and sometimes even pre-pay for additional baggage or other services.
- Passengers who have checked in online may proceed directly to the security checkpoint and then to the boarding gate, without the need to visit the check-in counter at the airport.
- However, passengers who have checked in online and have bags to check may need to drop off their luggage at a designated counter or kiosk at the airport before proceeding to security.
Southwind Airlines: Check-in at the airport
- Airport check-in opens 2 hours and 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time for domestic and international flights.
- Check-in at the airport for Southwind Airlines flights ends 1 hour before scheduled departure.
- It is recommended to arrive at the airport with enough time to complete the check-in process, pass through security and immigration procedures, and arrive at the boarding gate at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time for domestic flights, and 60 to 90 minutes for international flights.
- At the check-in counter, passengers are required to present their travel documents, such as their passport, visa, or ID card, and confirm their flight details, seat assignment, and baggage allowance.
- Passengers may be asked to provide additional documentation or information, depending on the destination and travel purpose, such as proof of vaccination, negative COVID-19 test results, or travel insurance.
- Passengers are also required to check their baggage, which may be subject to weight, size, and security restrictions. It is recommended to check the baggage policy and fees with Southwind Airlines before packing and arriving at the airport.
- After completing the check-in process, passengers will receive their boarding pass, which indicates their seat assignment, boarding time, and gate information.
- Passengers who have checked in at the airport may proceed to the security checkpoint and then to the boarding gate, where they will present their boarding pass and travel documents to the airline staff.
- It is recommended to check the specific airport check-in policy and timeline for your flight with Southwind Airlines, as these may vary depending on the destination, departure airport, and flight time.
Southwind Airlines: carry-on baggage and checked baggage allowance
|Class||Baggage allowance||Hand luggage allowance|
|Economy||up to 20 kg||1 unit weighing up to 8 kg, dimensions 23x40x55 cm|
Southwind Airlines: Charter flights from Antalya
|Destination||Departure at||Stops||Find tickets|
|Tel Aviv-Yafo||14 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 7|
|London||9 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 25|
|Istanbul||18 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 34|
|Izmir||12 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 46|
|Adana||8 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 46|
|Kayseri||26 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 47|
|Gaziantep||21 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 47|
|Diyarbakir||13 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 51|
|Trabzon||13 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 56|
|Dusseldorf||25 March 2024||Direct||Tickets from 58|
|Tbilisi||26 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 58|
|Amman||22 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 60|
|Stockholm||16 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 60|
|Zurich||13 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 60|
|Sofia||9 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 60|
|Leipzig/Halle||23 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 60|
|Beirut||22 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 60|
|Berlin||6 March 2024||Direct||Tickets from 61|
|Hurghada||15 February 2024||Direct||Tickets from 62|
|Sharm el Sheikh||14 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 62|
|Adler/Sochi||3 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 64|
|Van||30 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 66|
|Stuttgart||19 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 67|
|Chisinau||23 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 68|
|Cologne||22 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 68|
|Geneva||30 September 2023||Direct||Tickets from 70|
|Samsun||5 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 70|
|Mineralnye Vody||27 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 71|
|Hamburg||21 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 80|
|Ercan||17 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 80|
|Bishkek||2 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 80|
|Munich||26 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 80|
|Gothenburg||23 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 81|
|Frankfurt||27 March 2024||Direct||Tickets from 81|
|Ankara||21 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 83|
|Bucharest||14 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 85|
|Sarajevo||28 March 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 88|
|Bodrum||12 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 89|
|Prague||26 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 90|
|Hanover||17 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 90|
|Konya||23 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 92|
|Almaty||26 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 96|
|Nuremberg||17 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 97|
|Budapest||5 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 97|
|Erbil||18 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 97|
|Tallinn||22 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 97|
|Skopje||29 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 97|
|Copenhagen||18 March 2024||Direct||Tickets from 97|
|Pristina||11 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 98|
|Shymkent||20 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 99|
|Astana||22 February 2024||Direct||Tickets from 99|
|Yerevan||2 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 99|
|Dubai||3 February 2024||Direct||Tickets from 105|
|Manchester||4 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 110|
|Belgrade||25 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 111|
|Vienna||24 February 2024||Direct||Tickets from 112|
|Basel, Switzerland/Mulhouse||14 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 113|
|Malatya||10 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 113|
|Paris||22 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 113|
|Oslo||10 May 2024||Direct||Tickets from 114|
|Brussels||9 February 2024||Direct||Tickets from 119|
|Vladikavkaz||17 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 119|
|Bremen||16 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 120|
|Dortmund||2 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 120|
|Eindhoven||4 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 120|
|Krakow||12 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 120|
|Dresden||2 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 121|
|Moscow||1 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 122|
|Erzurum||7 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 123|
|Makhachkala||2 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 125|
|Kuwait||13 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 127|
|Birmingham||6 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 129|
|Amsterdam||11 March 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 129|
|Lyon||20 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 131|
|Volgograd||1 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 133|
|Baku||27 April 2024||Direct||Tickets from 133|
|Tehran||28 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 135|
|Antwerp||3 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 135|
|Milan||16 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 136|
|Bergen||12 September 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 137|
|Rome||30 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 140|
|Bahrain||12 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 142|
|Warsaw||17 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 142|
|Tashkent||15 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 144|
|Rotterdam||23 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 145|
|Sharjah||18 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 145|
|Perm||3 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 148|
|Venice||14 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 150|
|Tirana||14 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 150|
|Athens||8 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 150|
|Helsinki||21 March 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 150|
|Muenster||3 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 151|
|Chelyabinsk||26 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 153|
|Madrid||24 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 155|
|Barcelona||29 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 155|
|Salzburg||16 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 156|
|Dammam||1 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 158|
|Riyadh||7 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 158|
|Groznyy||18 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 159|
|Aalborg||3 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 160|
Southwind Airlines: Routes
|Russia: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Perm, Novosibirsk, Kazan, Chelyabinsk|
|Kazakhstan: Nur-Sultan, Almaty|
|Countries of the Middle East|
Meals on board Southwind Airlines
- Economy Class: Passengers in Economy Class may need to purchase their meals or snacks on board, as these are not always included in the ticket price. However, some airlines may offer complimentary snacks and drinks, such as water, tea, or coffee.
- Premium Economy Class: Passengers in Premium Economy Class may enjoy an enhanced meal service with a wider selection of meal options, such as a hot meal, a choice of entrees, and complimentary drinks.
- Business Class: Passengers in Business Class typically enjoy a more luxurious and elaborate meal service, with multiple courses, gourmet entrees, and complimentary drinks. Some airlines may also offer a pre-flight dining service in their airport lounges.
- First Class: Passengers in First Class may enjoy a personalized and exclusive dining experience with a menu tailored to their preferences and served on fine china and linens. Some airlines may also offer a dedicated dining room and a selection of premium wines and spirits.
Service classes on Southwind Airlines flights
- Economy Class: This is the most basic service class and typically comes with the lowest price. Passengers in Economy Class are usually seated in a standard seat with limited legroom and may need to purchase additional services such as checked baggage, meals, and entertainment. However, some airlines may offer free in-flight entertainment and snacks.
- Premium Economy Class: This is a higher service class than Economy, but still less expensive than Business or First Class. Passengers in Premium Economy may enjoy extra legroom, priority boarding, enhanced meal options, and other amenities.
- Business Class: Business Class is a higher service class than Premium Economy and comes with more luxurious amenities and services. Passengers in Business Class typically enjoy larger seats, lie-flat beds, priority boarding, enhanced meal options, access to airport lounges, and other services.
- First Class: First Class is the highest service class offered by airlines and comes with the most luxurious amenities and services. Passengers in First Class may enjoy private suites, personal attendants, gourmet meals, and other exclusive services and amenities.
Southwind Airlines Fares
- Economy Class: This is the most basic fare class offered by airlines, and typically comes with the lowest price. Economy class passengers typically have the option to choose their seat, and may be charged additional fees for checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
- Premium Economy Class: This is a higher fare class than Economy, but still generally less expensive than Business or First Class. Premium Economy may offer additional legroom, priority boarding, and better in-flight services and amenities than Economy.
- Business Class: Business Class fares are usually significantly more expensive than Economy and Premium Economy, but offer a range of benefits, such as larger seats, lie-flat beds, priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling, access to airport lounges, enhanced in-flight meals and entertainment, and other services.
- First Class: First Class is the highest fare class offered by airlines, and typically comes with the most luxurious amenities and services. Passengers in First Class may enjoy private suites, personal attendants, gourmet meals, and other exclusive services and amenities.
- Other Fares: Some airlines also offer other fare classes, such as Basic Economy or Flexible Fares, which come with specific benefits and restrictions.
Southwind Airlines: Charter flights to Antalya
|Origin||Departure at||Distance||Stops||Find tickets|
|London||12 December 2023||2949 km||Direct||Tickets from 22|
|Istanbul||13 October 2023||463 km||Direct||Tickets from 27|
|Debrecen||28 October 2023||1399 km||Direct||Tickets from 28|
|Adana||28 October 2023||399 km||Direct||Tickets from 31|
|Ankara||25 October 2023||405 km||Direct||Tickets from 31|
|Izmir||11 October 2023||357 km||Direct||Tickets from 33|
|Katowice||25 October 2023||1774 km||Direct||Tickets from 35|
|Bucharest||13 October 2023||940 km||Direct||Tickets from 39|
|Gaziantep||16 December 2023||593 km||Direct||Tickets from 39|
|Diyarbakir||16 December 2023||837 km||Direct||Tickets from 39|
|Stockholm||18 November 2023||2691 km||Direct||Tickets from 42|
|Manchester||3 January 2024||3130 km||Direct||Tickets from 42|
|Berlin||29 October 2023||2186 km||Direct||Tickets from 44|
|Hamburg||28 October 2023||2453 km||Direct||Tickets from 45|
|Zurich||5 November 2023||2163 km||Direct||Tickets from 46|
|Kayseri||12 November 2023||461 km||Direct||Tickets from 46|
|Basel, Switzerland/Mulhouse||23 October 2023||2241 km||Direct||Tickets from 46|
|Tel Aviv-Yafo||24 October 2023||660 km||Direct||Tickets from 47|
|Hanover||30 October 2023||2386 km||Direct||Tickets from 47|
|Gothenburg||9 October 2023||2678 km||Direct||Tickets from 47|
|Copenhagen||30 October 2023||2490 km||Direct||Tickets from 47|
|Bodrum||10 October 2023||280 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 47|
|Billund||17 November 2023||2651 km||Direct||Tickets from 48|
|Ercan||9 December 2023||310 km||Direct||Tickets from 48|
|Krakow||12 December 2023||1709 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 48|
|Budapest||25 October 2023||1505 km||Direct||Tickets from 48|
|Geneva||25 October 2023||2288 km||Direct||Tickets from 48|
|Samsun||21 October 2023||693 km||Direct||Tickets from 49|
|Trabzon||6 January 2024||899 km||Direct||Tickets from 49|
|Helsinki||31 October 2023||2636 km||Direct||Tickets from 49|
|Nuremberg||31 October 2023||2113 km||Direct||Tickets from 49|
|Adler/Sochi||3 February 2024||1063 km||Direct||Tickets from 49|
|Stuttgart||26 October 2023||2184 km||Direct||Tickets from 49|
|Cologne||26 October 2023||2433 km||Direct||Tickets from 49|
|Erfurt||5 January 2024||2216 km||Direct||Tickets from 50|
|Vienna||19 October 2023||1702 km||Direct||Tickets from 50|
|Leipzig/Halle||18 November 2023||2179 km||Direct||Tickets from 50|
|Sofia||9 November 2023||900 km||Direct||Tickets from 50|
|Saarbruecken||29 October 2023||2346 km||Direct||Tickets from 50|
|Warsaw||9 December 2023||1864 km||Direct||Tickets from 50|
|Dublin||7 November 2023||3380 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 51|
|Paderborn||11 December 2023||2389 km||Direct||Tickets from 52|
|Atyrau||14 October 2023||2065 km||Direct||Tickets from 52|
|Bristol||29 October 2023||3081 km||Direct||Tickets from 52|
|Dusseldorf||1 November 2023||2478 km||Direct||Tickets from 53|
|Tallinn||1 November 2023||2540 km||Direct||Tickets from 54|
|Beirut||4 November 2023||545 km||Direct||Tickets from 54|
|Barcelona||15 November 2023||2514 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 54|
|Konya||19 October 2023||196 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 55|
|Dalaman||11 October 2023||180 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 56|
|Lyon||28 November 2023||2347 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 56|
|Venice||16 November 2023||1810 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 56|
|Milan||15 November 2023||2076 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 57|
|Liverpool||3 January 2024||3165 km||Direct||Tickets from 57|
|Munich||1 November 2023||2000 km||Direct||Tickets from 57|
|Chisinau||18 December 2023||1126 km||Direct||Tickets from 58|
|Mineralnye Vody||21 January 2024||1316 km||Direct||Tickets from 59|
|Rome||2 February 2024||1681 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 59|
|Edremit||9 October 2023||444 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 60|
|Karlsruhe/Baden Baden||4 November 2023||2260 km||Direct||Tickets from 61|
|Shannon||6 November 2023||3530 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 62|
|Alicante||8 December 2023||2753 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 62|
|Prague||1 December 2023||1974 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 62|
|Dresden||5 November 2023||2077 km||Direct||Tickets from 62|
|Muenster||25 October 2023||2474 km||Direct||Tickets from 63|
|Sevilla||10 November 2023||3231 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 63|
|Vilnius||9 December 2023||2017 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 63|
|Makhachkala||3 February 2024||1578 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 64|
|Edinburgh||18 November 2023||3310 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 65|
|Dortmund||25 October 2023||2441 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 65|
|Belgrade||4 December 2023||1244 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Van||21 October 2023||1115 km||Direct||Tickets from 67|
|Bourgas||6 October 2023||683 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Lisbon||17 November 2023||3484 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 68|
|Gdansk||8 October 2023||2160 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 68|
|Leicestershire||29 October 2023||3049 km||Direct||Tickets from 69|
|Friedrichshafen||25 October 2023||2109 km||Direct||Tickets from 70|
|Tbilisi||10 January 2024||1326 km||Direct||Tickets from 70|
|Gazipasa||3 October 2023||149 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 70|
|Aalborg||24 October 2023||2725 km||Direct||Tickets from 70|
|Frankfurt||25 October 2023||2298 km||Direct||Tickets from 71|
|Marrakech||12 January 2024||3591 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 71|
|Nice||3 November 2023||2129 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 71|
|Bremen||29 October 2023||2475 km||Direct||Tickets from 71|
|Erzincan||26 October 2023||821 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 72|
|Birmingham||6 January 2024||3059 km||Direct||Tickets from 72|
|Brussels||26 October 2023||2577 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 72|
|Sharm el Sheikh||13 October 2023||1047 km||Direct||Tickets from 72|
|Riga||16 October 2023||2283 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 73|
|Skopje||21 October 2023||966 km||Direct||Tickets from 74|
|Antwerp||3 October 2023||2614 km||Direct||Tickets from 74|
|Volgograd||12 February 2024||1717 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 74|
|Nis||10 November 2023||1043 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 74|
|Malta||2 December 2023||1464 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 74|
|Larnaca||21 November 2023||339 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 75|
|Aktyubinsk||18 October 2023||2571 km||Direct||Tickets from 76|
Rules of transporting children on Southwind Airlines flights
- Age Limits: Southwind Airlines may have different age limits for unaccompanied children traveling on their flights. For example, Southwind Airlines may require that children under the age of 12 be accompanied by an adult or a guardian who is at least 18 years old.
- Documentation: Parents or guardians may be required to provide documentation, such as a birth certificate, passport, or other form of identification, for the child who is traveling. In addition, some countries may require additional documentation for children traveling across international borders, such as a notarized letter of consent from the child’s parent or legal guardian.
- Unaccompanied Minors: If a child is traveling alone, Southwind Airlines may offer an unaccompanied minor service. This service typically includes special assistance and supervision during the flight, as well as assistance with connecting flights and other travel arrangements.
- Fees: Southwind Airlines may charge a fee for unaccompanied minors, which may vary depending on the age of the child and the length of the flight. In addition, some airlines may charge an additional fee for children traveling with bulky items, such as strollers or car seats.
- Seating: Depending on the age of the child and the airline’s policies, children may be required to sit in a certain section of the aircraft, such as near the front or back of the plane. Additionally, some airlines may offer special seating arrangements for families traveling with small children, such as bassinets or child-sized seats.
Rules for transporting pets on Southwind Airlines flights
- Types of Pets Allowed: Southwind Airlines may allow certain types of pets to travel on its flights, such as dogs, cats, and birds. Other types of animals, such as reptiles, amphibians, or exotic animals may not be permitted.
- Pet Carrier Requirements: In order to transport a pet on a Southwind Airlines flight, a pet carrier or crate is typically required. The carrier should be large enough to allow the pet to stand up, turn around, and lie down comfortably. It should also be well-ventilated, and secure enough to prevent escape or injury.
- Health and Vaccination Requirements: Southwind Airlines may require that pets have a health certificate and proof of current vaccinations before being allowed to travel. Additionally, some airlines may require a specific type of health certificate, such as an international health certificate if traveling across borders.
- Fees and Restrictions: Airlines may charge a fee for pet transportation, and there may be restrictions on the number of pets that can be transported on a single flight. Some airlines may also have restrictions on the size or weight of the pet, and may not allow certain breeds of dogs or cats on board.
- Traveling with Service Animals: Southwind Airlines may allow passengers to travel with service animals, such as guide dogs or emotional support animals, free of charge. In order to travel with a service animal, passengers may need to provide documentation of the animal’s training and certification.
History of Southwind Airlines
- Southwind Airlines is a new airline that was announced in April 2022, with its base of operations in Antalya, Turkey. The airline is affiliated with the Russian tour operator Pegas Touristik and aims to prevent the loss of Russian tourists coming to Turkey following the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- The airline received preclearance from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation in June 2022, and its first commercial flight was flown to Perm on 12 August of the same year. Following the successful launch of its initial flight, the airline began offering charter flights to Germany in September 2022.
- In February 2023, the airline announced plans to carry tourists to Antalya from 16 Russian cities during the summer season, which is expected to significantly increase the number of passengers carried by the airline.
- Southwind Airlines plans to grow its fleet of aircraft, and by the end of 2023, it is expected to have a total of 14 planes. This expansion will enable the airline to offer more flights to popular tourist destinations in Turkey and Europe, which will help it to establish itself as a key player in the regional aviation industry.