Booking cheap airline tickets on Google Flights
Contact details of the Google Flight Search
||Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
||[email protected]; [email protected]
|The official website:
How to find airline tickets online on the website Google Flights
To find cheap flights on the website Google Flights, fill out the search form and specify:
- City or airport of departure;
- City or airport of arrival;
- Departure date;
- Return date;
- Number of adult passengers and children;
- Class of service (economy class or business class);
- Click on the «Search» button.
- Choose any agency or airline from the list and go to their official website.
- Pay for airfare online with a bank card.
- Within 2 minutes after payment, electronic tickets will be sent to your email.
- Download airline tickets to your phone or print them out on paper and take them with you to the airport.
- You only need your passport to check in at the airport and board the aircraft.
The official website Google Flights is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you can buy a plane ticket at any time convenient for you.
Popular destinations on Google Flights
3 tips on how to book the cheapest plane tickets:
- Buy tickets immediately both ways there and back;
- Book and pay for tickets online via the Internet, as there is no commission for this;
- Buy tickets for direct charter flights and flights of low-cost airlines, as these are the cheapest flights.
Cheap Airfare Deals and Flight Sale Offers
Currently there are discounts on airline tickets for these destinations.