Book cheap flights with «Georgian Wings»
Georgian Wings: contact details
|Type of airline:||Scheduled airline|
|Operating bases and hubs:||Tbilisi Airport|
|Address:||2 Arboshiki str, Isani-Samgori region, Tbilisi, Georgia|
|Phone:||+995 0322 501 777|
|Georgian Wings official website:||georgianwings.com|
Georgian Wings: Flight Destinations
Georgian Wings Fleet
|Airplane||Number of aircraft||Number of seats|
1. Capacity and Cabin Configuration:
The ATR-72 aircraft operated by Georgian Wings is designed to comfortably accommodate up to 70 passengers. The ship’s cabin is designed to optimize the use of space and provide the maximum level of comfort for each passenger. Attention to detail and innovative interior design solutions create ideal conditions for traveling both short and medium distances.
2. Salon Layout:
The cabin of the Georgian Wings ATR-72 aircraft is organized taking into account the optimal use of passenger space. The seats are arranged in two rows, creating wide aisles for easy movement of passengers and staff on board. Spacious luggage compartments above and below the seats provide ample space for carry-on luggage and personal items.
3. Classes of Service:
The following classes of service are provided on board the Georgian Wings ATR-72 aircraft:
- Economy Class: In this class, passengers can enjoy a high level of comfort and reasonable space between the seats. The seats provide comfortable support and allow passengers to enjoy a relaxed flight.
- Premium Economy Class: For those who value a little more comfort, Premium Economy Class is available. This class offers larger seats with extra space between rows, creating extra legroom and making travelers feel more relaxed.
Georgian Wings Web check-in
Web check-in is not currently available, so check-in for Georgian Wings flights is only available at the airport.
Check-in at the airport for Georgian Wings flights
The check-in procedure at the airport for Georgian Wings flights is provided to passengers free of charge and includes a number of key points:
1. Registration time:
- Check-in for international and domestic Georgian Wings flights begins 1.5 hours before departure.
- The check-in procedure is completed 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
2. Advice for arrival:
- To ensure a smooth and stress-free start to your flight experience, it is recommended that you arrive at the airport early.
- It is recommended to arrive at Batumi Airport 2 hours before the scheduled departure, which will allow you to calmly go through all stages of check-in and security.
- At Tbilisi Airport, it is best to arrive 1.5 hours before departure, allowing sufficient time to complete the necessary formalities.
3. Registration features:
- Check-in at Georgian Wings Airport is free, ensuring comfort and accessibility for all passengers.
- The basic check-in process includes document verification, boarding pass issuance, and baggage check-in if required.
Fares, Checked baggage and carry-on baggage allowances on Georgian Wings flights
Georgian Wings Airlines is pleased to offer passengers a variety of fare plans, allowing each traveler to choose the most suitable option according to his needs and preferences.
1. Promo Economy (RDB: W/Q/X):
- This fare allows 5 kg of hand luggage.
- The ticket is unchangeable and non-refundable.
- Passengers can enjoy non-alcoholic drinks during the flight.
- In case of no-show or inability to use the ticket, no refund will be provided.
2. Lightweight Economy Class (RDB: U/S/T/V):
- Similarly, 5 kg of hand luggage is allowed.
- Changing a flight is possible 24 hours before departure for a fee of 25.00 euros, less than 24 hours — changes are not allowed.
- Similar to the previous tariff, ticket refunds are not provided.
- Passengers can also enjoy non-alcoholic drinks during the flight.
3. Standard Economy Class (RDB: N/L/K/H):
- Here you are allowed 5 kg of hand luggage and 10 kg of checked baggage.
- Changing a flight is possible 24 hours before departure for a fee of 20.00 euros, less than 24 hours — 25.00 euros.
- Ticket refunds are allowed 24 hours before departure for a payment of 35.00 euros; less than 24 hours — no refunds are allowed.
- This fare also guarantees only non-alcoholic drinks in-flight.
4. Plus Economy (RDB: Y/B/M):
- Travelers are entitled to 7 kg of hand luggage and 20 kg of checked baggage.
- Changing a flight is free if notified 24 hours before departure; in less than 24 hours — 20.00 euros.
- Ticket refunds are allowed 24 hours before departure for a payment of 25.00 euros; less than 24 hours — no refunds are available.
- As in other tariffs, only non-alcoholic drinks are provided.
Georgian Wings: Airfare Deals from Tbilisi
|Destination||Departure at||Stops||Find tickets|
|Amsterdam||6 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 25|
|Baku||6 February 2024||Direct||Tickets from 56|
|Batumi||5 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 57|
|Istanbul||29 March 2024||Direct||Tickets from 58|
|Ankara||14 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 67|
|Antalya||10 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 69|
|Yerevan||15 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 70|
|Adler/Sochi||11 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 82|
|Tehran||11 January 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 89|
|Izmir||28 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 90|
|Dalaman||26 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 90|
|Kayseri||9 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 91|
|Athens||30 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 92|
|Denizli||3 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 93|
|Tel Aviv-Yafo||10 January 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 93|
|Warsaw||5 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 98|
|Gazipasa||17 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 99|
|Paris||4 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 102|
|Chisinau||26 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 102|
|Larnaca||24 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 103|
|Frankfurt||26 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 103|
|Dusseldorf||5 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 110|
|Copenhagen||10 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 112|
|Kuwait||17 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 112|
|Naples||29 March 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 114|
|Aktau||16 January 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 114|
|Berlin||20 April 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 115|
|Bodrum||11 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 115|
|Milan||29 March 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 117|
|Basel, Switzerland/Mulhouse||17 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 120|
|Hamburg||24 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 127|
|Lyon||24 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 127|
|Stuttgart||10 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 129|
|Munich||22 March 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 130|
|London||21 March 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 130|
|Brussels||11 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 130|
|Rome||20 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 131|
|Zurich||30 March 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 131|
|Vienna||17 January 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 134|
|Bristol||20 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 135|
|Barcelona||15 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 136|
|Oslo||27 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 136|
|Sharjah||17 January 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 136|
|Krakow||20 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 136|
|Bahrain||23 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 139|
|Sharm el Sheikh||15 January 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 140|
|Dubai||2 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 143|
|Cologne||14 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 143|
|Stockholm||3 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 144|
|Nazluy-ye Jonubi||11 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 144|
|Sarajevo||15 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 144|
|Malta||20 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 145|
|Vilnius||22 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 145|
|Tallinn||15 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 145|
|Helsinki||24 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 145|
|Moscow||6 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 148|
|Hanover||10 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 151|
|Belgrade||18 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 151|
|Madrid||22 March 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 152|
|Prague||31 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 152|
|Bologna||10 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 152|
|Bucharest||17 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 153|
|Budapest||24 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 153|
|Nuremberg||26 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 154|
|Venice||31 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 154|
|Marseille||24 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 154|
|Tirana||28 January 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 154|
|Ercan||6 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 154|
|Geneva||10 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 154|
|Eindhoven||30 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 155|
|Manchester||16 January 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 155|
|Riyadh||24 January 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 156|
|Dammam||11 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 156|
|Rotterdam||4 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 157|
|Ganja||20 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 162|
|Riga||7 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 163|
|Adana||14 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 165|
|Minsk||13 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 166|
|Pristina||23 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 166|
|Ordu||25 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 170|
|Mineralnye Vody||26 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 171|
|Trabzon||22 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 173|
|Porto||11 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 173|
|Nice||20 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 174|
|Cairo||25 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 175|
|Thira||11 March 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 175|
|Kazan||24 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 176|
|Kosice||13 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 178|
|Abu Dhabi||6 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 183|
|Lisbon||26 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 183|
|Ufa||15 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 183|
|Sofia||4 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 184|
|Muscat||7 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 184|
|Astana||25 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 184|
|Doha||4 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 184|
|Kerkyra||26 June 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 184|
|Heraklion||26 June 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 184|
|Rhodes||26 June 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 184|
|Samara||17 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 186|
Popular Routes of Georgian Wings
Georgian Wings Airlines operates daily flights on the Tbilisi-Batumi-Tbilisi route, for a total of 12 flights per week.
- Georgian Wings airline operates flights from Tbilisi to Tel Aviv (Israel).
- Flights from Georgia to Turkey to the cities of Trabzon and Samsun are also planned.
Meals on board Georgian Wings
Meals on board Georgian Wings aircraft offer a variety of options, depending on the class of service chosen.
- Promo Economy (RDB: W/Q/X)
- Passengers in this class of service can only enjoy the offer of non-alcoholic drinks. Full meals are not provided. This represents a compact and simplified offering, ideal for passengers looking for a budget flight option without special dietary requirements.
- Lightweight Economy Class (RDB: U/S/T/V)
- As with Promo Economy, this category also offers only non-alcoholic drinks. Full meals are not included in this class of services. This service option is aimed at passengers who are looking for some additional amenities compared to Promo Economy, but do not place much emphasis on the extended meal plan.
- Standard Economy Class (RDB: N/L/K/H)
- Passengers in this class have access to nutritious meals, including a variety of dishes and drinks. Meals are provided in the form of hot and cold meals, which may include salads, hot soups, main courses and desserts. Dishes in this category are usually varied and aimed at satisfying a wide range of taste preferences of passengers.
- Plus Economy (RDB: Y/B/M)
- Plus Economy class passengers have the opportunity to enjoy extended meals. In addition to soft drinks, a variety of hot and cold dishes are also available. This class of service strives to meet the needs of more discerning passengers by providing a wider range of culinary options.
Service classes on Georgian Wings flights
Currently, only Economy Class cabin is available on Georgian Wings flights between Tbilisi and Batumi.
Georgian Wings: Airfare Discounts to Tbilisi
|Origin||Departure at||Distance||Stops||Find tickets|
|Baku||27 February 2024||447 km||Direct||Tickets from 47|
|Istanbul||29 March 2024||1308 km||Direct||Tickets from 56|
|Ankara||9 November 2023||1019 km||Direct||Tickets from 56|
|Antalya||4 February 2024||1326 km||Direct||Tickets from 57|
|Batumi||27 October 2023||279 km||Direct||Tickets from 62|
|Yerevan||12 November 2023||175 km||Direct||Tickets from 71|
|Tehran||24 November 2023||880 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 75|
|Tel Aviv-Yafo||19 November 2023||1398 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 77|
|Adler/Sochi||8 November 2023||455 km||Direct||Tickets from 80|
|Aktau||23 November 2023||557 km||Direct||Tickets from 88|
|Izmir||25 February 2024||1560 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 90|
|Bodrum||15 October 2023||1560 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 90|
|Adana||21 November 2023||980 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 91|
|Dalaman||3 December 2023||1495 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 91|
|Gazipasa||15 November 2023||1244 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 93|
|Athens||8 February 2024||1837 km||Direct||Tickets from 97|
|Trabzon||7 November 2023||438 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 97|
|Ercan||20 November 2023||1231 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 99|
|Denizli||4 November 2023||1372 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 99|
|Rome||21 November 2023||2697 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 100|
|London||9 December 2023||3553 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 102|
|Stavropol||19 October 2023||471 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 103|
|Moscow||9 October 2023||1645 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 104|
|Warsaw||8 February 2024||2147 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 107|
|Venice||27 October 2023||2642 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 108|
|Bologna||15 December 2023||2731 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 108|
|Larnaca||14 November 2023||1242 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 108|
|Barcelona||17 December 2023||3534 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 108|
|Mineralnye Vody||1 February 2024||321 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 108|
|Kayseri||4 November 2023||865 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 109|
|Milan||13 November 2023||2846 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 109|
|Hamburg||29 October 2023||2896 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 111|
|Makhachkala||19 November 2023||255 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 111|
|Sarajevo||2 November 2023||2177 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 111|
|Astrakhan||4 February 2024||567 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 112|
|Stuttgart||31 October 2023||2880 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 112|
|Cologne||1 December 2023||3043 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 112|
|Kuwait||25 January 2024||1408 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 112|
|Oslo||25 October 2023||3081 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 113|
|Stockholm||25 October 2023||2724 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 113|
|Berlin||12 January 2024||2635 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 113|
|Zurich||24 October 2023||2925 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 113|
|Helsinki||24 October 2023||2479 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 114|
|Bucharest||12 January 2024||1562 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 114|
|Leipzig/Halle||31 October 2023||2699 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 114|
|Marseille||25 October 2023||3229 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 114|
|Prague||19 October 2023||2531 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 115|
|Lyon||26 March 2024||3203 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 115|
|Budapest||3 November 2023||2123 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 115|
|Vienna||30 November 2023||2333 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 115|
|Copenhagen||24 October 2023||2796 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 115|
|Chisinau||27 December 2023||1399 km||Direct||Tickets from 116|
|Basel, Switzerland/Mulhouse||13 October 2023||3002 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 116|
|Madrid||22 November 2023||4015 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 116|
|Abu Dhabi||2 November 2023||2116 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 117|
|Geneva||27 October 2023||3119 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 117|
|Brussels||19 October 2023||3228 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 117|
|Tirana||18 October 2023||2093 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 117|
|Gaziantep||3 November 2023||830 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 118|
|Munich||9 January 2024||2687 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 118|
|Paris||27 November 2023||3364 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 119|
|Dusseldorf||18 January 2024||3072 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 119|
|Beirut||22 October 2023||1204 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 120|
|Amsterdam||23 November 2023||3219 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 121|
|Chelyabinsk||20 October 2023||1934 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 121|
|Chania||28 November 2023||1927 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 121|
|Sofia||24 January 2024||1773 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 124|
|Heraklion||24 October 2023||1854 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 125|
|Naberezhnye Chelny||10 October 2023||1629 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 126|
|Cheboksary||20 October 2023||1616 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 127|
|Samara||9 December 2023||1371 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 128|
|Kazan||4 December 2023||1581 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 128|
|Ufa||3 December 2023||1642 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 128|
|Vladikavkaz||17 October 2023||172 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 128|
|Kaluga||16 October 2023||1564 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 129|
|Podgorica||24 December 2023||2117 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 131|
|Yekaterinburg||21 October 2023||2022 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 132|
|Frankfurt||13 November 2023||2933 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 133|
|Volgograd||20 January 2024||792 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 134|
|Pskov||10 October 2023||2144 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 134|
|Riga||5 January 2024||2259 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 134|
|Rhodes||29 October 2023||1566 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 135|
|Sharm el Sheikh||18 October 2023||1799 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 136|
|Riyadh||15 November 2023||1865 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 136|
|Aktyubinsk||29 November 2023||1340 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 136|
|Nuremberg||9 November 2023||2749 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 137|
|Belgrade||7 December 2023||2018 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 137|
|Atyrau||3 November 2023||814 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 138|
|Hanover||7 December 2023||2890 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 138|
|Osh||18 October 2023||2323 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 138|
|Saint Petersburg||12 November 2023||2252 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 139|
|Astana||10 November 2023||2267 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 140|
History of Georgian Wings
- The origin of the company: In 2017, the Georgian cargo airline «Geo-Sky» was founded. The company began its activities with a focus on freight transport between Europe and Southeast Asia. Its remarkable specialization in the field of cargo transportation immediately attracted the attention of national and international partners.
- Evolution into passenger transportation: Realizing the importance of diversification and development, Geo-Sky decided to expand its range of activities. As a result, the company announced the launch of passenger transportation under the new brand «Georgian Wings». This move into passenger service was supported by the strategic use of wet leased aircraft.
- First flight: Georgian Wings has introduced its passenger flights, starting with a single route between the capital Tbilisi and the resort town of Batumi. This route has become unique, offering passengers the first regular flight between these cities.
- Development of the route network: In an effort to satisfy the needs of passengers and expand the geography of its transportation, Georgian Wings has announced plans for the future to include destinations such as Tel Aviv, Trabzon and Samsun in its route network.
- Fleet Expansion: With the advent of passenger transportation, the company not only expanded its route network, but also acquired additional aircraft to support its growth plans. Among the new acquisitions were the Italian-French ATR-72 aircraft, providing a wider choice of seats for passengers.
- Cooperation and prospects: Georgian Wings has expressed its readiness to cooperate with other airlines and partners. It confirms its readiness to operate flights on demand, offering a variety of aircraft types for the transport of passengers, cargo and charter flights.