Book cheap first class tickets on British Airways
What services are provided to first class passengers on British Airways flights
British Airways offers a range of premium services for First Class passengers to enhance their travel experience. Here are some of the services that First Class passengers can enjoy on British Airways flights:
- Dedicated Check-in and Security: First Class passengers have access to dedicated check-in and security lanes, which can help save time and avoid queues.
- Lounge Access: First Class passengers have access to British Airways’ luxurious First Class lounges, where they can relax, dine, and work before their flight. The lounges offer amenities such as private cabanas, spa treatments, and a la carte dining options.
- Priority Boarding: First Class passengers can board the aircraft before the general boarding announcement, which can help them settle into their seats and store their belongings more comfortably.
- Spacious Seats and Beds: First Class passengers have spacious seats that can be converted into fully flat beds, with comfortable bedding and pillows provided.
- In-flight Dining: First Class passengers can enjoy a fine dining experience with a selection of gourmet meals and wines, served on elegant tableware. They can also choose to dine at any time during the flight.
- Entertainment: First Class passengers have access to a large selection of in-flight entertainment options, including movies, TV shows, music, and games, on a personal screen.
- Amenity Kits: First Class passengers are provided with luxurious amenity kits that include skincare products, socks, eyeshades, and other travel essentials.
- Onboard Service: First Class passengers receive personalized service from a dedicated cabin crew, who are trained to anticipate and fulfill their needs throughout the flight.
British Airways: popular first class routes
|1||Amsterdam → London||Find tickets|
|2||Amsterdam → London||Find tickets|
|3||Stockholm → London||Find tickets|
|4||Athens → London||Find tickets|
|5||Antalya → London||Find tickets|
|6||Barcelona → London||Find tickets|
|7||Berlin → London||Find tickets|
|8||Brussels → London||Find tickets|
|9||Budapest → London||Find tickets|
|10||Cairo → London||Find tickets|
|11||Paris → London||Find tickets|
|12||Copenhagen → London||Find tickets|
|13||Dallas → London||Find tickets|
|14||Doha → London||Find tickets|
|15||Doha → London||Find tickets|
|16||Dublin → London||Find tickets|
|17||Dusseldorf → London||Find tickets|
|18||Dubai → London||Find tickets|
|19||Edinburgh → London||Find tickets|
|20||New York → London||Find tickets|
|21||Rome → London||Find tickets|
|22||Frankfurt → London||Find tickets|
|23||Geneva → London||Find tickets|
|24||Hamburg → London||Find tickets|
|25||Istanbul → London||Find tickets|
|26||New York → London||Find tickets|
|27||Los Angeles → London||Find tickets|
|28||Larnaca → London||Find tickets|
|29||London → Alicante||Find tickets|
|30||London → Amsterdam||Find tickets|
|31||London → Antalya||Find tickets|
|32||London → Cancun||Find tickets|
|33||London → Doha||Find tickets|
|34||London → New York||Find tickets|
|35||London → Madrid||Find tickets|
|36||London → Malaga||Find tickets|
|37||London → Amsterdam||Find tickets|
|38||London → Stockholm||Find tickets|
|39||London → Athens||Find tickets|
|40||London → Barcelona||Find tickets|
|41||London → Berlin||Find tickets|
|42||London → Boston||Find tickets|
|43||London → Brussels||Find tickets|
|44||London → Budapest||Find tickets|
|45||London → Cairo||Find tickets|
|46||London → Paris||Find tickets|
|47||London → Copenhagen||Find tickets|
|48||London → Dallas||Find tickets|
|49||London → Doha||Find tickets|
|50||London → Dublin||Find tickets|
|51||London → Dusseldorf||Find tickets|
|52||London → Dubai||Find tickets|
|53||London → Edinburgh||Find tickets|
|54||London → New York||Find tickets|
|55||London → Rome||Find tickets|
|56||London → Frankfurt||Find tickets|
|57||London → Geneva||Find tickets|
|58||London → Hamburg||Find tickets|
|59||London → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|60||London → New York||Find tickets|
|61||London → Los Angeles||Find tickets|
|62||London → Larnaca||Find tickets|
|63||London → Milan||Find tickets|
|64||London → Lisbon||Find tickets|
|65||London → Lyon||Find tickets|
|66||London → Madrid||Find tickets|
|67||London → Manchester||Find tickets|
|68||London → Mexico City||Find tickets|
|69||London → Miami||Find tickets|
|70||London → Munich||Find tickets|
|71||London → Milan||Find tickets|
|72||London → Nice||Find tickets|
|73||London → Chicago||Find tickets|
|74||London → Oslo||Find tickets|
|75||London → Bucharest||Find tickets|
|76||London → Prague||Find tickets|
|77||London → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|78||London → Venice||Find tickets|
|79||London → Vienna||Find tickets|
|80||London → Warsaw||Find tickets|
|81||London → Toronto||Find tickets|
|82||London → Zurich||Find tickets|
|83||Milan → London||Find tickets|
|84||Lisbon → London||Find tickets|
|85||Madrid → London||Find tickets|
|86||Madrid → London||Find tickets|
|87||Manchester → London||Find tickets|
|88||Miami → London||Find tickets|
|89||Munich → London||Find tickets|
|90||Milan → London||Find tickets|
|91||Nice → London||Find tickets|
|92||Chicago → London||Find tickets|
|93||Oslo → London||Find tickets|
|94||Bucharest → London||Find tickets|
|95||Prague → London||Find tickets|
|96||Tel Aviv-Yafo → London||Find tickets|
|97||Venice → London||Find tickets|
|98||Vienna → London||Find tickets|
|99||Warsaw → London||Find tickets|
|100||Zurich → London||Find tickets|
Where can you fly with British Airways 1st class
British Airways operates First Class services to a range of international and domestic destinations. Here’s an overview of the cities and countries that you can fly to in First Class with British Airways:
- North America: British Airways offers First Class services to a range of cities in the United States and Canada, including New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Toronto, and Vancouver.
- Europe: First Class services are available on selected routes to major cities in Europe, such as London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, and Moscow.
- Asia: British Airways offers First Class services to selected cities in Asia, including Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Sydney.
- Africa: First Class services are available on selected routes to major African cities, such as Johannesburg, Lagos, and Nairobi.
- Middle East: British Airways offers First Class services to selected cities in the Middle East, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Muscat.
- United Kingdom: British Airways offers First Class services on domestic routes within the United Kingdom, including flights between London and Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, and other cities.
- Ireland: First Class services are available on flights between London and Dublin.
What is the difference between first and business class service on British Airways flights
British Airways offers a range of premium services for passengers in both First and Business Class. However, there are some differences between the two classes that set them apart. Here are some of the key differences between First and Business Class services on British Airways flights:
- Seating: First Class seats are generally larger and more spacious than Business Class seats, with greater privacy and more personal space. First Class seats may also be fully enclosed, providing greater privacy and comfort.
- Beds: First Class passengers have access to fully flat beds with luxurious bedding, whereas Business Class passengers may have angled flat seats or slightly less luxurious bedding.
- In-Flight Dining: First Class passengers can enjoy gourmet meals with premium wines and spirits, served on elegant tableware. Business Class passengers also enjoy a range of high-quality meals and beverages, but the service may not be as extensive or personalized as in First Class.
- Lounge Access: First Class passengers have access to luxurious First Class lounges, where they can relax, dine, and work before their flight. Business Class passengers also have access to Business Class lounges, but these may not offer the same level of luxury as First Class lounges.
- Onboard Amenities: First Class passengers are provided with luxury amenity kits that include skincare products, socks, eyeshades, and other travel essentials. Business Class passengers may also receive amenity kits, but they may not be as extensive or luxurious as those provided in First Class.
- In-Flight Entertainment: First Class passengers have access to a larger selection of in-flight entertainment options, including movies, TV shows, music, and games, on a larger personal screen. Business Class passengers also have access to a range of entertainment options, but the screen size may be smaller or the selection may be more limited.
- Service: First Class passengers receive a personalized and attentive service from a dedicated cabin crew, who are trained to anticipate and fulfill their needs throughout the flight. Business Class passengers also receive high-quality service, but the level of personalization and attention may not be as extensive as in First Class.
British Airways: contact details
|Operating bases and hubs:||London Gatwick Airport, London Heathrow Airport|
|Foundation date:||25 August 1919 (as Aircraft Transport and Travel Limited)
31 March 1974 (as British Airways)
|Reward program:||Executive Club/Avios|
|Parent company:||International Airlines Group|
|Address:||Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB, England|
|Phone:||0344 493 0747 option 2 (calls charged at local rate);
+44 (0) 207 949 3086 option 1 then option 2 (outside the UK)
|Email:||[email protected]; [email protected]|
|British Airways official website:||britishairways.com|
Which airplanes does British Airways use for its first class flights
British Airways offers First Class services on a range of aircraft, including the Boeing 747, Boeing 777, Boeing 787, and Airbus A380. Here are some details about each of these aircraft:
- Boeing 747: British Airways operates several versions of the Boeing 747, but only the newer versions have First Class cabins. The latest version of the Boeing 747-400 features 14 First Class seats in a 1-2-1 layout. The First Class cabin is located in the nose of the aircraft, offering greater privacy and quietness. The seats are fully flat and offer direct aisle access for each passenger.
- Boeing 777: British Airways operates several versions of the Boeing 777, and all of them have a First Class cabin. The Boeing 777-300ER has 14 First Class seats in a 1-2-1 layout, while the older versions of the aircraft have eight seats in a 1-2-1 layout. The seats are fully flat and offer direct aisle access for each passenger.
- Boeing 787: British Airways operates the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner, which features eight First Class seats in a 1-2-1 layout. The seats are fully flat and offer direct aisle access for each passenger. The First Class cabin is located at the front of the aircraft, offering greater privacy and comfort.
- Airbus A380: British Airways operates the Airbus A380 on selected routes, and the aircraft features 14 First Class seats in a 1-2-1 layout. The seats are fully flat and offer direct aisle access for each passenger. The First Class cabin is located on the upper deck of the aircraft, offering greater privacy and quietness.
In terms of cabin layout, First Class cabins on British Airways are designed to offer maximum privacy and comfort to passengers. The cabin features spacious seats with ample legroom, high-quality bedding and amenities, and large personal screens for in-flight entertainment. The seats are arranged in a 1-2-1 layout, ensuring that each passenger has direct aisle access and maximum privacy. The cabin is also equipped with mood lighting and other features designed to create a calm and relaxing environment for passengers.
First class ticket prices for British Airways flights from London
|Destination||Departure at||Distance||Stops||Find tickets|
|Dublin||9 May 2023||431 km||Direct||Tickets from 42|
|Edinburgh||24 April 2023||509 km||Direct||Tickets from 42|
|Milan||24 April 2023||930 km||Direct||Tickets from 45|
|Belfast||2 May 2023||529 km||Direct||Tickets from 51|
|Frankfurt||6 May 2023||535 km||Direct||Tickets from 51|
|Poitiers||19 April 2023||589 km||Direct||Tickets from 51|
|Shannon||14 April 2023||630 km||Direct||Tickets from 51|
|Cork||2 June 2023||600 km||Direct||Tickets from 53|
|Barcelona||22 April 2023||1185 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 54|
|Venice||14 May 2023||1133 km||Direct||Tickets from 57|
|Inverness||3 May 2023||753 km||Direct||Tickets from 58|
|Ibiza||30 April 2023||1449 km||Direct||Tickets from 58|
|Alicante||17 April 2023||1513 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 62|
|Valencia||26 April 2023||1379 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 62|
|Warsaw||25 April 2023||1387 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 63|
|Girona||22 April 2023||1126 km||Direct||Tickets from 64|
|Glasgow||24 April 2023||538 km||Direct||Tickets from 64|
|Berlin||3 May 2023||904 km||Direct||Tickets from 65|
|Stockholm||25 April 2023||1426 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 66|
|Reus||10 May 2023||1196 km||Direct||Tickets from 66|
|Aberdeen||22 April 2023||603 km||Direct||Tickets from 68|
|Madrid||17 April 2023||1303 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 68|
|Sofia||24 April 2023||2010 km||Direct||Tickets from 71|
|Palma Mallorca||19 May 2023||1385 km||Direct||Tickets from 73|
|Nice||11 May 2023||1050 km||Direct||Tickets from 74|
|Malaga||14 April 2023||1732 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 74|
|Vilnius||6 October 2023||1723 km||Direct||Tickets from 74|
|Verona||14 May 2023||1037 km||Direct||Tickets from 75|
|Vienna||13 April 2023||1247 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 75|
|Gdansk||14 April 2023||1283 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 78|
|Prague||22 April 2023||1041 km||Direct||Tickets from 79|
|Paris||10 June 2023||324 km||Direct||Tickets from 80|
|Oslo||27 March 2023||1023 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 81|
|Katowice||29 April 2023||1316 km||Direct||Tickets from 84|
|Naples||15 May 2023||1623 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 87|
|Rome||18 April 2023||1458 km||Direct||Tickets from 88|
|Geneva||30 January 2024||714 km||Direct||Tickets from 97|
|Liverpool||30 April 2023||264 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 97|
|Istanbul||1 March 2024||2520 km||Direct||Tickets from 99|
|Zagreb||25 April 2023||1340 km||Direct||Tickets from 99|
|Helsinki||13 April 2023||1779 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 102|
|Manchester||11 April 2023||284 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 102|
|Cologne||28 April 2023||488 km||Direct||Tickets from 103|
|Amsterdam||10 May 2023||354 km||Direct||Tickets from 103|
|Belgrade||3 May 2023||1709 km||Direct||Tickets from 104|
|Tenerife||8 May 2023||2998 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 106|
|Birmingham||31 July 2023||149 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 106|
|Bucharest||27 March 2023||2063 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 106|
|Antalya||20 April 2023||2906 km||Direct||Tickets from 107|
|Bordeaux||25 July 2023||784 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 109|
|Lisbon||20 April 2023||1629 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 109|
|Jersey||10 September 2023||323 km||Direct||Tickets from 110|
|Podgorica||12 June 2023||1763 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 112|
|Bologna||29 March 2023||1126 km||Direct||Tickets from 113|
|Tirana||4 November 2023||1913 km||Direct||Tickets from 123|
|Split||10 June 2023||1511 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 124|
|Reykjavik||11 May 2023||1887 km||Direct||Tickets from 126|
|Marrakech||5 June 2023||2268 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 128|
|Thira||25 June 2023||2661 km||Direct||Tickets from 131|
|Tangier||18 April 2023||1848 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 131|
|Malta||25 April 2023||2107 km||Direct||Tickets from 134|
|Porto||18 May 2023||1364 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 135|
|Wroclaw||4 April 2023||1196 km||Direct||Tickets from 136|
|Biarritz||11 April 2023||860 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 137|
|Tel Aviv-Yafo||21 April 2023||3561 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 138|
|Zurich||20 May 2023||754 km||Direct||Tickets from 139|
|Mikonos||24 April 2023||2517 km||Direct||Tickets from 151|
|Munich||20 April 2023||912 km||Direct||Tickets from 152|
|Brussels||17 August 2023||349 km||Direct||Tickets from 154|
|Isle Of Man||10 April 2023||444 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 154|
|Palermo||3 May 2023||1821 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 154|
|Marseille||8 April 2023||1009 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 155|
|Bari||8 September 2023||1707 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 157|
|Larnaca||27 March 2023||3245 km||Direct||Tickets from 159|
|Iasi||21 April 2023||2072 km||Direct||Tickets from 160|
|Florence||14 May 2023||1211 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 163|
|Stuttgart||22 April 2023||726 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 166|
|Kutaisi||28 March 2023||3333 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 167|
|Lyon||28 March 2023||770 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 179|
|Funchal||20 April 2023||2457 km||Direct||Tickets from 180|
|Bodrum||25 April 2023||2678 km||Direct||Tickets from 187|
|Gibraltar||18 June 2023||1718 km||Direct||Tickets from 188|
|Tunis||20 May 2023||1790 km||Direct||Tickets from 191|
|Dalaman||6 May 2023||2790 km||Direct||Tickets from 195|
|Brindisi||28 April 2023||1836 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 195|
Web check-in for British Airways first class passengers
British Airways offers web check-in services to its First Class passengers for both international and domestic flights. Here are the details of the web check-in process:
- Starting time: Web check-in for First Class passengers opens 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight. This means that passengers can check-in online as early as 24 hours before their flight departure time.
- Process: To check-in online, passengers need to visit the British Airways website and click on the ‘Check-in’ tab. They will be prompted to enter their booking reference or e-ticket number, along with their last name. Once the details are entered, passengers can select their preferred seat, and pay for any additional baggage or other services, if required.
- Deadline: For international flights, First Class passengers can check-in online up to 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the flight. For domestic flights within the UK, the deadline for online check-in is 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
- Confirmation: Once the web check-in process is complete, passengers will receive a confirmation email along with their boarding pass. Passengers can either print the boarding pass or save it on their mobile device for easy access at the airport.
Airport check-in for British Airways first class passengers
British Airways offers check-in services to its First Class passengers for both international and domestic flights. Here are the details of the check-in process at the airport:
- Starting time: First Class passengers can check-in at the airport from three hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight. However, it is recommended that passengers arrive at the airport at least two hours before the flight departure time to allow enough time for the check-in process and any other formalities.
- Dedicated check-in area: At most airports, First Class passengers have access to dedicated check-in areas, which are separate from the regular check-in counters. These areas are designed to offer greater privacy and comfort to passengers and often have shorter queues, allowing for a smoother and faster check-in process.
- Baggage drop-off: Once the check-in process is complete, First Class passengers can proceed to the dedicated baggage drop-off area. At this point, passengers can hand over any checked baggage, which will be tagged and transported to the aircraft.
- Priority screening: First Class passengers are given priority access to the security screening area, allowing them to skip the regular queues and proceed through security more quickly.
- Lounge access: After completing the check-in process, First Class passengers have access to the British Airways lounge. The lounge offers a range of amenities, including complimentary food and beverages, comfortable seating areas, and access to Wi-Fi.
- Boarding: First Class passengers are given priority boarding, allowing them to board the aircraft before the other passengers. This allows passengers to settle into their seats and stow their hand baggage before the other passengers board.
It is important to note that some airports may have specific requirements for First Class passengers, such as additional security checks or document verification, which may require passengers to arrive at the airport earlier than the recommended time.
Special deals on British Airways first class flights to London
|Origin||Departure at||Distance||Stops||Find tickets|
|Dublin||18 May 2023||431 km||Direct||Tickets from 41|
|Gdansk||9 May 2023||1241 km||Direct||Tickets from 44|
|Edinburgh||27 May 2023||509 km||Direct||Tickets from 47|
|Cologne||12 June 2023||488 km||Direct||Tickets from 53|
|Hamburg||20 May 2023||683 km||Direct||Tickets from 53|
|Karlsruhe/Baden Baden||26 June 2023||653 km||Direct||Tickets from 54|
|Girona||19 April 2023||1126 km||Direct||Tickets from 55|
|Nice||5 May 2023||999 km||Direct||Tickets from 55|
|Venice||18 May 2023||1115 km||Direct||Tickets from 55|
|Milan||25 November 2023||897 km||Direct||Tickets from 55|
|Reus||19 April 2023||1196 km||Direct||Tickets from 60|
|Warsaw||10 June 2023||1387 km||Direct||Tickets from 61|
|Berlin||7 June 2023||904 km||Direct||Tickets from 64|
|Palanga||23 April 2023||1429 km||Direct||Tickets from 65|
|Barcelona||19 May 2023||1185 km||Direct||Tickets from 67|
|Valencia||20 April 2023||1379 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 68|
|Aberdeen||12 May 2023||603 km||Direct||Tickets from 69|
|Poznan||20 June 2023||1172 km||Direct||Tickets from 70|
|Belfast||2 April 2023||529 km||Direct||Tickets from 71|
|Malaga||15 May 2023||1732 km||Direct||Tickets from 71|
|Paris||7 May 2023||324 km||Direct||Tickets from 71|
|Kosice||6 April 2023||1527 km||Direct||Tickets from 72|
|Bilbao||14 June 2023||897 km||Direct||Tickets from 74|
|Stockholm||18 April 2023||1394 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 76|
|Malta||28 April 2023||2133 km||Direct||Tickets from 79|
|Billund||17 July 2023||723 km||Direct||Tickets from 79|
|Madrid||4 May 2023||1303 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 80|
|Frankfurt||21 August 2023||535 km||Direct||Tickets from 81|
|Oslo||5 May 2023||1139 km||Direct||Tickets from 81|
|Katowice||3 May 2023||1316 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 82|
|Lodz||21 April 2023||1311 km||Direct||Tickets from 83|
|Rome||17 May 2023||1405 km||Direct||Tickets from 84|
|Riga||18 April 2023||1623 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 84|
|Helsinki||27 May 2023||1779 km||Direct||Tickets from 84|
|Bratislava||14 May 2023||1317 km||Direct||Tickets from 86|
|Vilnius||18 April 2023||1682 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 86|
|Turin||10 June 2023||920 km||Direct||Tickets from 86|
|Lisbon||19 May 2023||1607 km||Direct||Tickets from 86|
|Dortmund||21 April 2023||508 km||Direct||Tickets from 88|
|Sofia||6 May 2023||2010 km||Direct||Tickets from 89|
|Belgrade||4 May 2023||1709 km||Direct||Tickets from 90|
|Nuremberg||10 June 2023||806 km||Direct||Tickets from 93|
|Geneva||8 June 2023||785 km||Direct||Tickets from 93|
|Varna||6 May 2023||2305 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 96|
|Dalaman||10 June 2023||2790 km||Direct||Tickets from 97|
|Brussels||22 April 2023||332 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 97|
|Tallinn||23 June 2023||1772 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 99|
|Vienna||29 March 2023||1234 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 99|
|Luxembourg||25 May 2023||487 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 105|
|Istanbul||16 November 2023||2520 km||Direct||Tickets from 105|
|Rzeszow||26 May 2023||1530 km||Direct||Tickets from 108|
|Jersey||11 September 2023||260 km||Direct||Tickets from 108|
|Zagreb||12 May 2023||1340 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 110|
|Porto||29 April 2023||1364 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 110|
|Prague||27 April 2023||998 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 113|
|Manchester||31 March 2023||208 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 114|
|Amsterdam||13 July 2023||362 km||Direct||Tickets from 116|
|Iasi||4 May 2023||2072 km||Direct||Tickets from 117|
|Antalya||4 May 2023||2906 km||Direct||Tickets from 124|
|Bodrum||10 June 2023||2678 km||Direct||Tickets from 124|
|Tel Aviv-Yafo||27 January 2024||3601 km||Direct||Tickets from 126|
|Zurich||5 June 2023||754 km||Direct||Tickets from 128|
|Lyon||21 August 2023||717 km||Direct||Tickets from 129|
|Paphos||3 May 2023||3189 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 129|
|Bremen||2 August 2023||591 km||Direct||Tickets from 131|
|Athens||4 May 2023||2391 km||Direct||Tickets from 134|
|Dusseldorf||22 April 2023||406 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 135|
|Ljubljana||6 April 2023||1246 km||Direct||Tickets from 138|
|Thessaloniki||6 April 2023||2180 km||Direct||Tickets from 143|
|Tirana||1 May 2023||1913 km||Direct||Tickets from 144|
|Palma Mallorca||31 March 2023||1385 km||Direct||Tickets from 145|
|Funchal||29 April 2023||2457 km||Direct||Tickets from 159|
|Munich||15 June 2023||912 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 163|
|Larnaca||6 May 2023||3245 km||Direct||Tickets from 164|
|Split||23 June 2023||1548 km||Direct||Tickets from 170|
|Yerevan||8 March 2024||3608 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 174|
|Toulouse||31 March 2023||922 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 174|
|Bourgas||14 June 2023||2321 km||Direct||Tickets from 177|
|Kirkenes||5 May 2023||2563 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 177|
|Podgorica||5 April 2023||1813 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 179|
|Kaunas||9 April 2023||1636 km||Direct||Tickets from 182|
|Reykjavik||23 June 2023||1887 km||Direct||Tickets from 183|
|Izmir||3 April 2023||2610 km||Direct||Tickets from 186|
|Riyadh||7 June 2023||4909 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 190|
|Stuttgart||13 July 2023||753 km||Direct||Tickets from 193|
|Naples||1 June 2023||1591 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 199|
|Algiers||5 April 2023||1704 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 213|
|Chisinau||11 May 2023||2177 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 213|
|Gothenburg||5 April 2023||1069 km||Direct||Tickets from 226|
British Airways first class checked baggage and carry-on allowance
British Airways has specific baggage allowances for First Class passengers for both checked baggage and carry-on baggage. Here are the details of the baggage allowances and how they differ by fare and bundles:
Checked baggage allowance:
- First Class passengers are allowed to check in three bags, each weighing up to 32kg (70lb).
- The maximum combined dimensions (length + width + height) of each bag should not exceed 275cm (108in).
- The number of bags allowed may differ based on the fare class and type of ticket purchased. For example, some discounted First Class tickets may only allow one or two checked bags.
Carry-on baggage allowance:
- First Class passengers are allowed to bring two carry-on bags on board the flight.
- The first bag should not exceed 56cm x 45cm x 25cm (22in x 18in x 10in), while the second bag should not exceed 45cm x 36cm x 20cm (18in x 14in x 8in).
- In addition to the two carry-on bags, First Class passengers are allowed to bring one personal item, such as a handbag or laptop bag.
- The weight limit for each carry-on bag is 23kg (51lb).
- The size and weight limits for carry-on baggage may differ based on the fare class and type of ticket purchased. For example, some discounted First Class tickets may only allow one carry-on bag.
- First Class passengers can purchase additional baggage allowance if needed, subject to availability and applicable fees.
- The fees for additional baggage may differ based on the route, fare class, and type of ticket purchased.
It is important to note that some airports or destinations may have specific restrictions or requirements for baggage, such as weight or size limits, or restrictions on certain items.
What benefits does the Executive Club/Avios frequent flyer program offer for British Airways first class passengers
The Executive Club is British Airways’ frequent flyer program, and it offers a range of benefits to its members, including those traveling in First Class. Here are some of the benefits that Executive Club/Avios members can enjoy when flying First Class with British Airways:
1. Tier points and Avios earning:
- Executive Club members earn tier points and Avios for each flight they take with British Airways.
- Tier points determine a member’s Executive Club status level, which unlocks additional benefits such as lounge access, priority boarding, and more.
- Avios can be redeemed for reward flights, upgrades, hotel stays, car rentals, and other travel-related purchases.
2. Lounge access:
- First Class passengers, regardless of their Executive Club status level, have access to British Airways’ luxurious lounges, including the Concorde Room at London Heathrow, where they can relax and enjoy complimentary food and drinks, showers, spa treatments, and more.
- Executive Club Gold members can access the lounges when traveling on a same-day British Airways or partner airline flight, even if they are not flying in First Class.
3. Priority services:
- First Class passengers, as well as Executive Club Gold and Silver members, have access to priority check-in, security, and boarding services, making their travel experience smoother and more efficient.
- First Class passengers also have access to priority baggage handling, ensuring their checked bags are among the first to arrive at the baggage carousel.
4. In-flight services:
- First Class passengers can enjoy a range of luxurious in-flight services, including private suites with lie-flat beds, a la carte dining, and a selection of fine wines and spirits.
- Executive Club members can pre-order their meals and drinks through the «Your Flight» section of their online account, ensuring a personalized and seamless dining experience.
5. Additional benefits:
- Executive Club members can earn bonus Avios when booking flights or hotel stays through British Airways’ travel partners.
- Members can also use Avios to upgrade their flights to a higher class of service, subject to availability.