Book cheap flights with «AJet»
AJet: contact details
|Type of airline:||Low-cost airline|
|Operating bases and hubs:||Ankara Esenboga International Airport, Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport|
|Foundation date:||14 July 2023|
|Parent company:||Turkish Airlines|
|Alliance:||Star Alliance (affiliate member)|
|Air Fleet:||Airbus A320, Airbus A321, Boeing 737-8, Boeing 737-800|
|Address:||Tutorial Island Airport, Management Floor Office, Anadolu Jet Esenboaya, 34149 Istanbul, Turkey|
|Phone:||+90 850 333 2 538|
|AJet official website:||ajet.com|
AJet: Flight Destinations
|1||Adana → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|2||Izmir → Ankara||Find tickets|
|3||Izmir → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|4||Izmir → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|5||Almaty → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|6||Amsterdam → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|7||Athens → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|8||Abu Dhabi → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|9||Antalya → Moscow||Find tickets|
|10||Antalya → Ankara||Find tickets|
|11||Antalya → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|12||Antalya → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|13||Antalya → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|14||Antalya → Moscow||Find tickets|
|15||Belgrade → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|16||Berlin → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|17||Bodrum → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|18||Bodrum → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|19||Bangkok → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|20||Budapest → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|21||Cairo → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|22||Paris → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|23||Dalaman → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|24||Dalaman → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|25||Moscow → Antalya||Find tickets|
|26||Dubai → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|27||Ankara → Izmir||Find tickets|
|28||Ankara → Antalya||Find tickets|
|29||Ankara → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|30||Ankara → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|31||Ankara → Moscow||Find tickets|
|32||Rome → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|33||Frankfurt → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|34||Bishkek → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|35||Baku → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|36||Baku → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|37||Istanbul → Adana||Find tickets|
|38||Istanbul → Izmir||Find tickets|
|39||Istanbul → Almaty||Find tickets|
|40||Istanbul → Amsterdam||Find tickets|
|41||Istanbul → Athens||Find tickets|
|42||Istanbul → Abu Dhabi||Find tickets|
|43||Istanbul → Antalya||Find tickets|
|44||Istanbul → Barcelona||Find tickets|
|45||Istanbul → Belgrade||Find tickets|
|46||Istanbul → Berlin||Find tickets|
|47||Istanbul → Beirut||Find tickets|
|48||Istanbul → Bodrum||Find tickets|
|49||Istanbul → Bangkok||Find tickets|
|50||Istanbul → Budapest||Find tickets|
|51||Istanbul → Cairo||Find tickets|
|52||Istanbul → Paris||Find tickets|
|53||Istanbul → Dalaman||Find tickets|
|54||Istanbul → Dubai||Find tickets|
|55||Istanbul → Ankara||Find tickets|
|56||Istanbul → Rome||Find tickets|
|57||Istanbul → Frankfurt||Find tickets|
|58||Istanbul → Bishkek||Find tickets|
|59||Istanbul → Baku||Find tickets|
|60||Istanbul → Hamburg||Find tickets|
|61||Istanbul → Chisinau||Find tickets|
|62||Istanbul → Kazan||Find tickets|
|63||Istanbul → Saint Petersburg||Find tickets|
|64||Istanbul → London||Find tickets|
|65||Istanbul → London||Find tickets|
|66||Istanbul → Madrid||Find tickets|
|67||Istanbul → Munich||Find tickets|
|68||Istanbul → Milan||Find tickets|
|69||Istanbul → Bucharest||Find tickets|
|70||Istanbul → Tashkent||Find tickets|
|71||Istanbul → Tbilisi||Find tickets|
|72||Istanbul → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|73||Istanbul → Vienna||Find tickets|
|74||Istanbul → Moscow||Find tickets|
|75||Istanbul → Zurich||Find tickets|
|76||Kazan → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|77||Saint Petersburg → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|78||London → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|79||Munich → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|80||Milan → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|81||Bucharest → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|82||Istanbul → Izmir||Find tickets|
|83||Istanbul → Antalya||Find tickets|
|84||Istanbul → Bodrum||Find tickets|
|85||Istanbul → Dalaman||Find tickets|
|86||Istanbul → Ankara||Find tickets|
|87||Istanbul → Baku||Find tickets|
|88||Istanbul → London||Find tickets|
|89||Istanbul → Tbilisi||Find tickets|
|90||Istanbul → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|91||Tashkent → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|92||Tbilisi → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|93||Tbilisi → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|94||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Antalya||Find tickets|
|95||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|96||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|97||Vienna → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|98||Moscow → Antalya||Find tickets|
|99||Moscow → Ankara||Find tickets|
|100||Moscow → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|Airplane||Number of aircraft||Number of seats|
- Airbus A320: Cabin configuration: The Airbus A320 seats up to 180 passengers in two classes of service. Comfortable seats provide passengers with ample legroom, and the pleasant interior creates a cozy atmosphere.
- First Class: First Class on the Airbus A320 offers spacious, premium service. Seats with improved comfort can easily be transformed into comfortable beds for a pleasant sleep during long flights. First class passengers can also enjoy a high-quality menu offering a variety of food and drinks.
- Economy Class: Economy Class on the Airbus A320 places special emphasis on comfort and convenience. Comfortable and well-spaced seats provide passengers with a pleasant journey. It also serves a varied menu, including hot and cold snacks, as well as a wide selection of drinks.
- Airbus A321: Cabin Configuration: The Airbus A321 offers increased capacity and can accommodate up to 220 passengers in two classes of service. This aircraft is an excellent choice for medium and long flights.
- First Class: First Class on board the Airbus A321 is designed to provide maximum comfort and luxury. Spacious leather armchairs convert into full-size beds, providing excellent conditions for relaxation and sleep. First class passengers can enjoy a wide selection of gourmet dishes and premium drinks.
- Economy Class: Economy Class on the Airbus A321 offers comfortable and convenient travel. Soft seats and a pleasant interior make flights more enjoyable. Passengers are also provided with a varied menu with hot and cold dishes, as well as a variety of drinks.
- Boeing 737-8: Cabin Configuration: The Boeing 737-8 is designed with an emphasis on comfort and efficiency. The capacity of this aircraft is up to 210 passengers in two classes of service.
- First Class: First Class on the Boeing 737-8 offers a high level of comfort and premium service. Spacious seats with adjustable recline and footrests allow passengers to relax during the flight. First class passengers can enjoy a varied menu with gourmet dishes and a selection of high-quality drinks.
- Economy Class: In Economy Class, the Boeing 737-8 offers attractive value for money. Comfortable seats and spacious interiors provide passengers with a pleasant journey. It also offers a varied menu of hot snacks and drinks.
- Boeing 737-800: Cabin Configuration: The Boeing 737-800 is one of the most popular and widespread aircraft models. It can accommodate up to 189 passengers in two classes of service.
- First Class: First Class on board the Boeing 737-800 offers comfortable seats with increased legroom and wide armrests. Passengers can enjoy high-quality service and a varied menu, including gourmet dishes and exclusive drinks.
- Economy Class: Economy Class on the Boeing 737-800 provides a pleasant travel experience at an affordable price. The seats provide enough space for a comfortable flight, and a varied menu will satisfy the tastes of every passenger.
AJet Web check-in
- Web Check-in Starts: Web check-in for AJet international flights usually opens 24 hours before the expected departure time. This allows passengers to check in in advance and avoid queues at check-in at the airport.
- Web check-in closes: Web check-in for international AJet flights usually closes 90 minutes before the expected departure time. Please ensure that you complete the registration process within the specified deadline.
- Web check-in begins: Web check-in for domestic AJet flights is also available to passengers 24 hours before the expected departure time. This gives travelers the opportunity to register in advance and avoid unnecessary hassle at the time of travel.
- Web check-in closes: Web check-in for AJet domestic flights closes approximately 45-60 minutes before the expected departure time. Please complete the registration process before the specified time.
Check-in at the airport for AJet flights
Check-in at the airport for international and domestic flights of the Turkish low-cost airline AJet provides passengers with the opportunity to confirm their trip, receive boarding passes and choose a seat on board the aircraft.
- Check-In Start: Check-in for international flights usually starts 3 hours before the estimated time of departure. This allows passengers to have enough time to go through all the necessary procedures and checks.
- Check-In Closing: Check-in for international flights usually closes 60 minutes before the estimated time of departure. It is important to complete the registration within the specified time limit to avoid possible delays and inconveniences.
- Check-in features: When checking in at the airport for international flights, you must present an electronic ticket and an identity document (passport or other document recognized by international standards). At check-in, they may also check your visa documents and other necessary permits for travel to a specific destination country.
- Check-in begins: Check-in for domestic flights usually begins 2 hours before the expected departure time. This provides passengers with sufficient time to undergo all necessary procedures and checks.
- Check-in Closing: Check-in for domestic flights usually closes 40 minutes before the expected departure time. Please complete your registration within the specified time frame to avoid possible inconveniences and delays.
- Check-in Details: When checking in at the airport for domestic flights, you must present an electronic ticket and an identification document (usually a passport or other identification document recognized by the national government). Check-in details may vary depending on the specific airport, so it is recommended that you review AJet’s instructions and requirements for your specific flight in advance.
Checked baggage and carry-on baggage allowances on AJet flights
- Each passenger on AJet flights can take 1 piece of hand luggage weighing up to 8 kg into the cabin.
- Checked baggage is not included in the basic ticket price since AJet is a low-cost airline. You can pay extra for luggage when booking your flights or at the check-in counter at the airport.
AJet: Airfare Deals from Istanbul
|Destination||Departure at||Stops||Find tickets|
|Ankara||1 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 18|
|Konya||15 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 18|
|Denizli||29 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 20|
|Izmir||2 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 21|
|Bodrum||7 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 24|
|Dalaman||11 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 25|
|Trabzon||26 September 2023||Direct||Tickets from 28|
|Sivas||4 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 28|
|Samsun||26 September 2023||Direct||Tickets from 32|
|Iasi||5 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 32|
|Kastamonu||10 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 32|
|Malatya||23 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 32|
|Kayseri||9 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 33|
|London||20 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 36|
|Adana||10 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 37|
|Merzifon||5 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 37|
|Ercan||16 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 38|
|Edremit||26 September 2023||Direct||Tickets from 38|
|Athens||6 February 2024||Direct||Tickets from 39|
|Gaziantep||18 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 39|
|Antalya||7 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 40|
|Kuwait||22 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 40|
|Pristina||18 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 41|
|Gazipasa||27 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 41|
|Erzincan||27 September 2023||Direct||Tickets from 41|
|Rize||28 September 2023||Direct||Tickets from 42|
|Frankfurt||29 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 42|
|Hanover||23 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 43|
|Diyarbakir||19 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 44|
|Erzurum||20 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 44|
|Mardin||23 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 44|
|Hamburg||27 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 44|
|Cologne||23 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 44|
|Elazig||28 September 2023||Direct||Tickets from 44|
|Ordu||25 September 2023||Direct||Tickets from 45|
|Nevsehir||22 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 45|
|Isparta||1 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 45|
|Zurich||15 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 46|
|Yerevan||11 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 46|
|Kars||12 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 46|
|Golgen||16 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 46|
|Budapest||14 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 46|
|Sarajevo||7 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 46|
|Copenhagen||21 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 46|
|Basel, Switzerland/Mulhouse||23 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 47|
|Lyon||25 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 47|
|Brussels||1 February 2024||Direct||Tickets from 49|
|Batman||17 March 2024||Direct||Tickets from 50|
|Vienna||22 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 50|
|Dusseldorf||23 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 52|
|Van||12 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 52|
|Milan||4 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 53|
|Stuttgart||28 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 54|
|Tel Aviv-Yafo||8 February 2024||Direct||Tickets from 54|
|Munich||19 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 54|
|Tbilisi||6 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 54|
|Abu Dhabi||1 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 55|
|Igdir||7 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 56|
|Bingol||4 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 57|
|Rome||5 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 57|
|Shirnak||4 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 59|
|Nuremberg||28 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 59|
|Paris||12 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 60|
|Amsterdam||25 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 60|
|Geneva||20 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 60|
|Rotterdam||4 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 60|
|Malaga||10 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Venice||5 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Bologna||5 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Manchester||27 March 2024||Direct||Tickets from 62|
|Oslo||24 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 63|
|Stockholm||15 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 63|
|Tehran||1 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 63|
|Belgrade||24 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 64|
|Berlin||21 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 65|
|Tirana||18 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 65|
|Prague||26 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 65|
|Skopje||16 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 65|
|Bucharest||18 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 65|
|Marseille||18 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 66|
|Kraljevo||6 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 66|
|Barcelona||12 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 66|
|Dublin||4 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 68|
|Nis||21 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 68|
|Agadir||9 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 68|
|Bratislava||24 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 70|
|Madrid||25 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 70|
|Baku||11 April 2024||Direct||Tickets from 71|
|Heraklion||13 March 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 72|
|Podgorica||17 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 73|
|Adler/Sochi||21 January 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 74|
|Marrakech||10 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 74|
|Sharm el Sheikh||28 September 2023||Direct||Tickets from 74|
|Mineralnye Vody||27 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 75|
|Hurghada||6 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 75|
|Krakow||22 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 76|
|Batumi||16 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 76|
|Naples||8 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 77|
Popular Routes of AJet
The route network of the Turkish low-cost airline AJet includes many domestic and international destinations:
Domestic routes in Turkey:
- Istanbul (IST) — Ankara (ESB): This route connects Turkey’s capital, Ankara, with the major city of Istanbul, providing convenient options for business travel and tourism.
- Istanbul (IST) — Izmir (ADB): This route links Istanbul, the cultural capital of Turkey, with the beautiful resort town of Izmir on the Aegean coast.
- Antalya (AYT) — Bodrum (BJV): This route connects Turkey’s popular resort cities of Antalya and Bodrum, giving passengers access to beautiful beaches and historical sites.
- Adana (ADA) — Antakya (HTY): This route connects two historical cities in southern Turkey — Adana and Antakya, facilitating travel and tourism in the region.
- Istanbul (IST) — London (LHR): This route provides regular flights between Istanbul and London, allowing passengers to easily travel between Turkey and the UK.
- Antalya (AYT) — Moscow (DME): This route provides convenient flights between the resort city of Antalya and the Russian capital Moscow.
- Ankara (ESB) — Paris (CDG): This route links Turkey’s capital, Ankara, with France’s cultural capital, Paris, providing convenient options for business travel and tourism.
- Izmir (ADB) — Rome (FCO): This route provides a link between Izmir and Italy’s capital, Rome, allowing passengers to enjoy the architecture and culinary delights of this wonderful city.
Meals on board AJet
- Business class:
- Welcome drink: Upon boarding the aircraft in Business Class, each passenger receives a welcome drink of his choice — from refreshing fruit juices to champagne.
- Fine dining: Our team of chefs has created an exclusive menu for First Class passengers, featuring gourmet dishes made from fresh, quality ingredients. Travelers can choose from several options of hot and cold appetizers, salads, main courses and desserts.
- Beverage Selection: Business Class passengers can enjoy a wide selection of premium drinks, including a variety of wines, spirits, cool mocktails and aromatic coffee.
- Economy class:
- Convenient Snacks: The palate experience begins in Economy Class, where every passenger is offered fresh snacks such as crackers, mini sandwiches and fruit to satisfy their in-flight hunger.
- Hot Meals: In Economy Class, passengers can enjoy hot lunches and dinners, which include a variety of main course options such as meat, fish or pasta, accompanied by fresh vegetables.
- Soft Drinks: All Economy Class passengers have the opportunity to choose from a variety of soft drinks such as soda, juice, tea and coffee to quench their thirst and enjoy delicious flavors.
Service classes on AJet flights
- Economy Class: Economy Class is the ideal choice for travelers who value affordability and simplicity. Despite the low ticket price, we guarantee high quality service and comfort in the cabin.
- Comfortable Seats: In Economy Class, passengers can expect comfortable seats with ample row spacing to provide comfortable legroom.
- Variety of food and drinks: All Economy Class passengers can enjoy hot lunches and dinners, as well as a variety of snacks and drinks during the flight.
- Additional services for a surcharge: Economy class passengers can choose additional services for a surcharge, such as advance seat selection, extra baggage and other additional options.
- Business Class: Business Class is the optimal choice for travelers who value an increased level of comfort and premium service.
- Spacious Seats: Business Class passengers can enjoy spacious seats with increased reach and adjustable backrests and footrests.
- Welcome Service: Upon boarding, each Business Class passenger is provided with a welcome service including a welcome drink and wet wipes.
- Exclusive Menu: Business Class passengers can enjoy an exclusive menu featuring gourmet dishes and a wide selection of premium drinks.
- Additional benefits: Business Class passengers have access to separate check-in and boarding areas, as well as enhanced baggage handling.
- Economy fare: Economy fare is the best choice for passengers looking for the most affordable ticket prices. This fare provides basic services and allows you to save on the cost of your flight.
- Low Cost: Economy Fare offers the lowest fare on our flights, making it attractive to those looking for budget options.
- Carry-on baggage: As part of the economy fare, passengers are entitled to carry-on baggage of a certain size and weight at no additional cost.
- Optional services: Economy fare passengers can choose additional services for an additional fee, such as advance seat selection, extra baggage and other additional options.
- Premium Fare: The Premium Fare provides passengers with more comfortable and privileged service on board and on the ground.
- More baggage: Premium fare passengers can carry more baggage at no extra charge, which is especially convenient for those traveling with a lot of belongings.
- Priority service: Premium fare passengers have priority at check-in, boarding and baggage claim, allowing them to reduce waiting time.
- Enhanced comfort: Spacious seats with increased reach and extra legroom provide increased comfort throughout the flight.
- Premium Meals: Premium fare passengers enjoy premium meals featuring gourmet meals and a selection of premium beverages.
AJet: Airfare Discounts to Istanbul
|Origin||Departure at||Distance||Stops||Find tickets|
|Ankara||2 November 2023||323 km||Direct||Tickets from 17|
|Konya||11 October 2023||428 km||Direct||Tickets from 20|
|Denizli||8 December 2023||348 km||Direct||Tickets from 20|
|Golgen||14 January 2024||925 km||Direct||Tickets from 27|
|Bodrum||14 October 2023||430 km||Direct||Tickets from 27|
|Izmir||29 November 2023||344 km||Direct||Tickets from 28|
|Sivas||28 October 2023||654 km||Direct||Tickets from 29|
|Edremit||25 September 2023||242 km||Direct||Tickets from 30|
|Iasi||14 November 2023||696 km||Direct||Tickets from 30|
|Dalaman||2 December 2023||467 km||Direct||Tickets from 30|
|Kayseri||8 November 2023||578 km||Direct||Tickets from 31|
|Trabzon||16 January 2024||879 km||Direct||Tickets from 32|
|Adana||15 January 2024||676 km||Direct||Tickets from 33|
|Malatya||29 October 2023||816 km||Direct||Tickets from 36|
|Antalya||13 November 2023||463 km||Direct||Tickets from 36|
|London||11 November 2023||2483 km||Direct||Tickets from 38|
|Ercan||26 March 2024||736 km||Direct||Tickets from 40|
|Gaziantep||11 October 2023||831 km||Direct||Tickets from 40|
|Hanover||10 February 2024||1960 km||Direct||Tickets from 41|
|Basel, Switzerland/Mulhouse||17 November 2023||1879 km||Direct||Tickets from 41|
|Gazipasa||26 November 2023||574 km||Direct||Tickets from 42|
|Samsun||26 September 2023||608 km||Direct||Tickets from 42|
|Mineralnye Vody||12 February 2024||1220 km||Direct||Tickets from 43|
|Diyarbakir||12 October 2023||992 km||Direct||Tickets from 44|
|Ordu||3 October 2023||776 km||Direct||Tickets from 44|
|Nevsehir||2 November 2023||526 km||Direct||Tickets from 45|
|Rize||4 November 2023||1007 km||Direct||Tickets from 45|
|Merzifon||2 October 2023||563 km||Direct||Tickets from 45|
|Antakya||4 January 2024||825 km||Direct||Tickets from 45|
|Yerevan||25 October 2023||1317 km||Direct||Tickets from 46|
|Adler/Sochi||4 February 2024||955 km||Direct||Tickets from 48|
|Mardin||17 December 2023||1058 km||Direct||Tickets from 49|
|Sarajevo||5 January 2024||957 km||Direct||Tickets from 50|
|Nis||16 December 2023||631 km||Direct||Tickets from 51|
|Pristina||27 December 2023||710 km||Direct||Tickets from 51|
|Hamburg||30 October 2023||2018 km||Direct||Tickets from 51|
|Batman||5 October 2023||1063 km||Direct||Tickets from 51|
|Kuwait||26 October 2023||2129 km||Direct||Tickets from 51|
|Lyon||11 November 2023||2023 km||Direct||Tickets from 51|
|Zurich||4 December 2023||1800 km||Direct||Tickets from 51|
|Erzurum||27 September 2023||1008 km||Direct||Tickets from 52|
|Copenhagen||30 December 2023||2038 km||Direct||Tickets from 53|
|Stuttgart||30 November 2023||1800 km||Direct||Tickets from 53|
|Budapest||1 February 2024||1079 km||Direct||Tickets from 53|
|Kars||9 October 2023||1160 km||Direct||Tickets from 53|
|Erzincan||4 October 2023||875 km||Direct||Tickets from 54|
|Volgograd||18 March 2024||1496 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 54|
|Athens||14 December 2023||537 km||Direct||Tickets from 55|
|Milan||5 December 2023||1701 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 55|
|Makhachkala||9 February 2024||1568 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 56|
|Cologne||9 November 2023||2031 km||Direct||Tickets from 57|
|Dusseldorf||28 December 2023||2072 km||Direct||Tickets from 57|
|Munich||11 December 2023||1609 km||Direct||Tickets from 57|
|Shirnak||12 October 2023||1208 km||Direct||Tickets from 58|
|Vienna||17 October 2023||1287 km||Direct||Tickets from 58|
|Berlin||11 November 2023||1716 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 59|
|Isparta||25 September 2023||370 km||Direct||Tickets from 59|
|Rome||5 January 2024||1424 km||Direct||Tickets from 59|
|Tbilisi||12 November 2023||1308 km||Direct||Tickets from 59|
|Kraljevo||13 December 2023||750 km||Direct||Tickets from 59|
|Van||9 October 2023||1228 km||Direct||Tickets from 60|
|Barcelona||10 January 2024||2230 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 60|
|Venice||11 December 2023||1423 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 60|
|Skopje||10 February 2024||650 km||Direct||Tickets from 61|
|Frankfurt||21 November 2023||1944 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Brussels||29 December 2023||2203 km||Direct||Tickets from 61|
|Manchester||5 January 2024||2692 km||Direct||Tickets from 62|
|Stockholm||26 November 2023||2228 km||Direct||Tickets from 62|
|Helsinki||12 November 2023||2179 km||Direct||Tickets from 62|
|Billund||25 November 2023||2177 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 62|
|Ufa||18 March 2024||2498 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 63|
|Astrakhan||30 January 2024||1647 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 63|
|Naberezhnye Chelny||27 February 2024||2345 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 64|
|Valencia||14 November 2023||2480 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 64|
|Pskov||7 February 2024||1872 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 65|
|Malaga||28 November 2023||2906 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 65|
|Dublin||7 November 2023||2947 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 66|
|Bratislava||19 October 2023||1251 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 66|
|Tel Aviv-Yafo||5 October 2023||1107 km||Direct||Tickets from 66|
|Paris||20 January 2024||2278 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 66|
|Aktau||19 January 2024||1850 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 66|
|Kaluga||15 March 2024||1608 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Porto||11 November 2023||3116 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Abu Dhabi||19 November 2023||2977 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Bucharest||9 December 2023||458 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 68|
|Nice||19 November 2023||1796 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 69|
|Edinburgh||22 November 2023||2857 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 69|
|Bologna||21 November 2023||1522 km||Direct||Tickets from 69|
|Nuremberg||9 November 2023||1711 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 69|
|Baku||8 May 2024||1745 km||Direct||Tickets from 71|
|Dammam||18 October 2023||2472 km||Direct||Tickets from 71|
|Riyadh||27 January 2024||2394 km||Direct||Tickets from 72|
|Saratov||18 March 2024||1780 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 72|
|Sharjah||10 February 2024||2974 km||Direct||Tickets from 74|
|Tehran||18 November 2023||1999 km||Direct||Tickets from 74|
|Nantes||5 November 2023||2507 km||Direct||Tickets from 74|
|Samara||29 January 2024||2114 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 75|
|Verona||12 November 2023||1529 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 75|
Rules of transporting children on AJet flights
- Children’s age:
- Infants (up to 2 years): Infants can travel on the lap of an adult passenger in a special comfortable seat belt at no additional charge. If necessary, parents can purchase a separate seat for an infant at standard rates.
- Children (2-12 years old): Special children’s rates are available for children from 2 to 12 years old. They must occupy a separate place on board.
- All children, including infants, must have identification documents. This may be a passport or other identification document of the child.
- Fee for child seats:
- Infants traveling on a parent’s lap do not pay for transportation, but if necessary, a separate seat for an infant is purchased at the standard fare.
- Special children’s fares apply to children occupying separate seats, providing a discount from standard adult ticket prices.
- Transportation of children’s supplies:
- Infants can carry strollers or car seats on board AJet, which will be transported free of charge. Strollers are handed over at check-in and returned after arrival.
- Children and their parents can also carry children’s bags or backpacks with necessary things for the child for free.
- On board assistance:
- Our crew will provide assistance to parents with children to make the flight as comfortable as possible. If necessary, you can always ask our staff for help.
Rules for transporting pets on AJet flights
- Types of animals:
- It is allowed to transport small dogs, cats, birds, as well as small rodents (hamsters, rabbits) on board a passenger aircraft in specially designed containers for transporting animals.
- Container size:
- The container must be strong enough to provide the animal with comfort and safety. The dimensions of the container must comply with the standards for transporting animals in the aircraft cabin.
- Preparing the container:
- Before traveling, you need to make sure that the animal container is equipped with the necessary ventilation and a place to supply food and water. It should also be clean and dry for your pet’s comfort.
- Documents and vaccinations:
- When checking in for a flight, you must provide documents confirming the animal’s health status and current vaccinations. You must also provide a veterinary passport or other documents issued by an official veterinarian.
- Number of animals on board:
- A limited number of animals are allowed per passenger. It is recommended to contact the airline in advance to confirm details and reserve a seat for your pet.
- There is an additional fee for transporting a pet in the cabin, which must be paid upon check-in.
- Transportation in the luggage compartment:
- In some cases, depending on the size and weight of the animal, it may be transported in the hold of an airplane. In this case, you should check the transportation rules with the airline in advance.
History of AJet
AJet, the subsidiary of Turkish Airlines, embarked on its journey into the aviation world on March 1st, departing from Sabiha Gökçen Airport. This marked the beginning of an exciting chapter in Turkish aviation history.
Established as «AJet Hava Taşımacılığı Anonim Şirketi» in the previous month, as a 100% subsidiary of Turkish Airlines, the company was ready to take off. According to information obtained by AirportHaber, the company officially launched its operations by commencing ticket sales from Sabiha Gökçen Airport in March under its new name, AJet.
Internal Restructuring and Personnel Transition
As the decision to rebrand Anadolujet to AJet was made in the previous months, internal actions within the company began to take shape. Consequently, firm decisions were made regarding the transition of existing staff. An internal announcement declared that employees who did not wish to transition to the new structure would be offered compensation packages.
During a recent meeting, it was revealed that these personnel transition decisions would be finalized, and offers would be extended to employees in November. Additionally, AJet will appoint two deputy general managers, one responsible for operations and the other for trade.
Corporate Headquarters Relocation
Another notable change is the relocation of the company’s corporate headquarters to the Anatolian side of Istanbul. However, whether there will be a presence and organization in Anatolia remains uncertain at this stage.
Personnel Transition Details
AirportHaber previously reported specific details about personnel transition, including the following:
- Existing Turkish Airlines employees transitioning to AJet will not lose their union memberships, but those who are members of Hava-İş, a union representing aviation workers in Turkey, will not be able to benefit from the Collective Labor Agreement (TİS) in Turkish Airlines.
- It was revealed that following the necessary processes, the Hava-İş Union will apply to the Ministry of Labor for authorization to represent unionized personnel at AJet. Once the authorization is obtained, negotiations for the Collective Labor Agreement will begin between the union and the company.
AJet’s Flight Plans
AJet’s flight routes are yet to be publicly disclosed. It is possible that the airline will continue the routes operated by Anadolujet, which may include flights to Russia, among other destinations.
AJet will inherit aircraft from its predecessor, Anadolujet, which includes four Airbus A320 and 12 Airbus A321 aircraft, along with seven B737-8 and 46 B737-800 aircraft. Some employees from Anadolujet will also become part of the AJet team.
Russian Tour Operators Eye AJet
Russian tour operators have shown interest in AJet, but they are waiting for concrete commercial proposals from the airline before considering collaboration. Whether a partnership will be established by the high tourist season in 2024 remains uncertain at this time.