Book cheap flights with «Air Haifa»
Air Haifa: contact details
|Type of airline:||Low-cost airline|
|Operating bases and hubs:||Haifa Michaeli Airport|
|Air Fleet:||Boeing 747, Airbus A330|
|Address:||Yulius Simon St, Haifa, Israel|
|Email:||[email protected], [email protected]|
|Air Haifa official website:||airhaifa.com|
Air Haifa: Flight Destinations
|1||Amsterdam → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|2||Athens → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|3||Barcelona → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|4||Berlin → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|5||Bangkok → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|6||Boston → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|7||Brussels → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|8||Budapest → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|9||Paris → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|10||Moscow → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|11||Dublin → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|12||Dubai → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|13||Dubai → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|14||New York → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|15||Rome → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|16||Frankfurt → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|17||Geneva → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|18||Phuket → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|19||Istanbul → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|20||New York → Mexico City||Find tickets|
|21||New York → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|22||Johannesburg → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|23||Los Angeles → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|24||Larnaca → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|25||London → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|26||Lisbon → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|27||London → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|28||Madrid → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|29||Miami → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|30||Marseille → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|31||Munich → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|32||Milan → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|33||Naples → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|34||Nice → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|35||Tokyo → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|36||Bucharest → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|37||Paphos → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|38||Prague → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|39||Marrakech → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|40||Thessaloniki → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|41||Sofia → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|42||Sharm el Sheikh → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|43||Tbilisi → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|44||Tivat → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|45||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Amsterdam||Find tickets|
|46||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Athens||Find tickets|
|47||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Abu Dhabi||Find tickets|
|48||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Barcelona||Find tickets|
|49||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Berlin||Find tickets|
|50||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Bangkok||Find tickets|
|51||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Boston||Find tickets|
|52||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Brussels||Find tickets|
|53||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Budapest||Find tickets|
|54||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Batumi||Find tickets|
|55||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Paris||Find tickets|
|56||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Moscow||Find tickets|
|57||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Dublin||Find tickets|
|58||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Dubai||Find tickets|
|59||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Dubai||Find tickets|
|60||Tel Aviv-Yafo → New York||Find tickets|
|61||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Rome||Find tickets|
|62||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Frankfurt||Find tickets|
|63||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Geneva||Find tickets|
|64||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Phuket||Find tickets|
|65||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Istanbul||Find tickets|
|66||Tel Aviv-Yafo → New York||Find tickets|
|67||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Johannesburg||Find tickets|
|68||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Los Angeles||Find tickets|
|69||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Larnaca||Find tickets|
|70||Tel Aviv-Yafo → London||Find tickets|
|71||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Lisbon||Find tickets|
|72||Tel Aviv-Yafo → London||Find tickets|
|73||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Madrid||Find tickets|
|74||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Miami||Find tickets|
|75||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Marseille||Find tickets|
|76||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Munich||Find tickets|
|77||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Milan||Find tickets|
|78||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Naples||Find tickets|
|79||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Nice||Find tickets|
|80||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Tokyo||Find tickets|
|81||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Bucharest||Find tickets|
|82||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Paphos||Find tickets|
|83||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Prague||Find tickets|
|84||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Marrakech||Find tickets|
|85||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Rhodes||Find tickets|
|86||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Thessaloniki||Find tickets|
|87||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Sofia||Find tickets|
|88||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Sharm el Sheikh||Find tickets|
|89||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Tbilisi||Find tickets|
|90||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Tivat||Find tickets|
|91||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Venice||Find tickets|
|92||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Vienna||Find tickets|
|93||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Warsaw||Find tickets|
|94||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Zagreb||Find tickets|
|95||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Zurich||Find tickets|
|96||Venice → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|97||Vienna → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|98||Warsaw → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|99||Zagreb → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|100||Zurich → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
Air Haifa Fleet
|Airplane||Number of aircraft||Number of seats|
|Airbus A330||1||up to 440|
Air Haifa, a low-cost airline based in Haifa, has a fleet of two key models — the Boeing 747 and the Airbus A330.
General characteristics: The Boeing 747, also known as the “Jumbo Jet,” is a wide-body, four-engine, long-range passenger aircraft. Air Haifa’s fleet includes the Boeing 747, which is tailored to the needs of a low-cost airline.
Capacity: The Boeing 747 cabin provides space for a large number of passengers. The exact capacity depends on the cabin configuration, but on average it can be up to 400 passengers.
Cabin Layout and Classes: Air Haifa’s Boeing 747 cabin is divided into different classes to suit the needs of a variety of passengers.
- Economy Class: This is the most affordable class and provides comfortable seats and basic services for travelers. The seats can be arranged in rows of 3-4 depending on the interior configuration.
- Business Class: For a higher level of passenger comfort, Air Haifa’s Boeing 747 offers Business Class. Seats in this class are typically wider and provide extra legroom and enhanced in-flight services.
- Premium Class:In some cabin configurations, Air Haifa’s Boeing 747 may also be available in Premium Class, which offers the greatest level of comfort and additional amenities for passengers.
General characteristics: The Airbus A330 is a twin-engine wide-body long- and medium-range aircraft. This type of aircraft strikes a balance between flight range, passenger comfort and fuel efficiency.
Capacity: Depending on the cabin configuration, the Air Haifa Airbus A330 can accommodate up to 300 passengers.
Cabin Layout and Classes:The Airbus A330 cabin is also divided into different classes to suit the needs of different passengers.
- Economy Class: This class offers basic travel services, providing comfortable seats and minimal amenities.
- Business Class: Airbus A330 Air Haifa offers Business Class with more comfortable seats and enhanced passenger services, increasing the level of satisfaction and comfort during the flight.
Air Haifa Web check-in
Israeli low-cost airline Air Haifa provides its passengers with a convenient web check-in option for international and domestic flights.
Start web check-in:
- For international flights: Online check-in for Air Haifa international flights usually opens 24-48 hours before the scheduled departure time. This allows passengers to arrange boarding in advance and avoid unnecessary queues at the airport.
- For domestic flights: Web check-in for domestic flights also begins 24-48 hours before the expected departure time. This option allows travelers to save time and set themselves up for a comfortable trip.
Completing web check-in:
- For international flights: Online check-in for Air Haifa international flights usually closes 1-2 hours before the actual departure time. After this time, passengers can only check in for their flight at the airport.
- For domestic flights: Web check-in for domestic flights also ends 1-2 hours before departure. It is important to note that this is the time when passengers must complete the check-in process and provide the necessary documents.
Advantages of web check-in:
- Save time:Web check-in allows passengers to avoid long check-in lines at the airport and quickly receive their boarding pass.
- Flexibility:Travelers can choose their preferred seat and service options at check-in, giving them greater flexibility in planning their flight.
- Simplicity and Convenience: Air Haifa’s web check-in process is quite simple and accessible. Passengers can check-in through the airline’s official website or mobile application.
Check-in at the airport for Air Haifa flights
Start check-in at the airport:
- For international flights: Check-in at the airport for international Air Haifa flights begins 3 hours before the scheduled departure time. This gives passengers enough time to complete all necessary procedures before the flight.
- For domestic flights: For domestic flights, check-in also usually begins 2 hours before departure. This gives travelers the opportunity to prepare for their flight and board on time.
Completing check-in at the airport:
- For international flights: Check-in at the airport for international Air Haifa flights ends 1 hour before departure. After this time, passengers will not be able to check-in or board the flight.
- For domestic flights: Similarly, check-in for domestic flights also ends 40 minutes before departure. Passengers must allow for this period of time to complete all necessary check-in steps.
Features of check-in at the airport:
- Documentation and Identification: Passengers must present a valid passport or other form of identification upon check-in at the airport. This is necessary to confirm identification and issue a boarding pass.
- Boarding Passes:After successfully checking in at the airport, passengers receive boarding passes, which contain information about the flight, seat on board and other important details.
- Luggage: During check-in at the airport, passengers also provide their luggage for check-in and tagging. This allows the airline to ensure that luggage is carried correctly on board.
Advantages of checking in at the airport:
- Staff support:Check-in at the airport allows passengers to receive assistance from airline staff on all issues related to check-in, baggage and other flight details.
- Seat Guarantee: By checking in at the airport, passengers can be sure that they have a seat on the flight, even if it is full.
- Up-to-date information: During check-in, passengers can receive up-to-date information about flights, delays, schedule changes and other important issues.
Checked baggage and carry-on baggage allowances on Air Haifa flights
Low-cost airline Air Haifa sets strict regulations for both carry-on and checked baggage on its flights. These rates may vary depending on the selected fare and class of service.
- Economy Class: Passengers who choose Economy Class are entitled to carry one piece of hand luggage into the cabin. These luggage items must meet certain dimensions, usually not exceeding 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm, including handles and wheels.
- Business and Premium Class: Passengers traveling in Business or Premium Class are also entitled to one carry-on baggage allowance. In these classes, carry-on baggage dimensions may be slightly larger, e.g. 60 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm.
- Economy Class: Checked baggage allowance in Economy Class depends on the fare selected. Typically, passengers are allowed to carry a limited weight of baggage free of charge, usually up to 15 kg. Baggage dimensions are usually limited to 158 cm (the sum of length, width and height).
- Business Class: Travelers who choose Business Class generally have higher baggage allowances. In this case, passengers may be allowed to carry a larger weight of baggage free of charge, for example, up to 30 kg. Baggage sizes may also be slightly larger than in economy class.
- Premium Class: Premium Class also provides travelers with greater baggage allowance. Passengers in this class may be entitled to free baggage allowance weighing, for example, up to 40 kg. Luggage dimensions may be slightly increased.
If passengers exceed baggage allowance, Air Haifa may charge additional fees for excess weight or dimensions. The cost of excess baggage may also depend on the class of service and the selected fare.
Popular Routes of Air Haifa
- Cyprus (Larnaca): Air Haifa offers flights from Haifa Airport to Larnaca in Cyprus. This route allows passengers to enjoy the sunny climate and beautiful beaches of Cyprus.
- Malta (Valletta):Valletta, the capital of Malta, is also included on Air Haifa’s international routes. This voyage provides access to the island’s rich history and architectural heritage.
- Romania (Bucharest, Craiova): Air Haifa operates flights to the Romanian cities of Bucharest and Craiova. These routes provide connections between Israel and Romania, opening up business and tourism opportunities.
- Tel Aviv:Air Haifa’s domestic route connects Haifa with the major city of Tel Aviv, the center of business and cultural life in Israel.
- Eilat: Eilat, a city on the Red Sea coast, is also included in Air Haifa’s domestic routes. This route allows passengers to enjoy the beaches and explore the natural attractions of the region.
Meals on board Air Haifa
Low-cost airline Air Haifa offers a variety of meals on board, which vary depending on the class of service.
Standard Meal: Passengers who choose Economy Class can enjoy a standard meal, which typically includes light, nutritious meals. Depending on the length of the flight, snacks, sandwiches, fresh fruit and hot drinks are provided on board. This allows passengers to enjoy their meal without incurring additional costs.
- Increased standard of food: Passengers who choose business class can enjoy a more varied and high-quality meal. This class of service offers higher quality meals, individually selected to suit more sophisticated tastes. These may include regional cuisine, steaks, seafood and other delicacies.
- Wide range of drinks: In addition to main meals, business class also offers a varied selection of high-quality drinks, including wines, champagnes, cocktails and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Exclusive service: In Air Haifa’s premium class, passengers receive attentive and personalized service throughout the entire flight. Meals are offered through exclusive menus designed by renowned chefs. These dishes are a skillful combination of ingredients that satisfy the most sophisticated tastes.
- Wide Range of Drinks: Premium Class also gives passengers access to a wide range of high-quality drinks, including rare wines, premium spirits and other precious brands.
Service classes on Air Haifa flights
Israel’s low-cost airline Air Haifa provides passengers with a variety of classes of service to suit different needs and preferences. These classes provide passengers with the opportunity to choose the most appropriate level of comfort and services depending on their personal preferences and budget.
- Comfort Level: Economy Class on Air Haifa provides passengers with a basic but still comfortable level of service. This class provides accessibility to a wide audience of travelers looking for more economical options.
- Food and Drinks: Economy Class passengers typically receive a standard meal plan, including light meals and drinks. This provides basic needs during the flight.
- Space between seats: Space between seats in economy class is generally standard. This may vary depending on the aircraft model, but generally provides passengers with moderate space for a comfortable flight.
- Improved level of comfort: Business class offers travelers an improved level of comfort and service. The seats are usually wider, with a greater backrest angle and the ability to adjust the position.
- Food and Beverage: Business Class passengers can enjoy more varied and high-quality meals, including gourmet regional cuisine. A wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks is also available.
- Additional amenities: Business class usually also provides passengers with additional amenities such as entertainment systems, personalized service and comfortable lounge areas.
- Exclusive Service: Premium Class offers the highest level of service and comfort for the most demanding travelers. This class is created for those who value individual attention and high-quality services.
- Spacious seats: Premium seats are usually wide and comfortable, with adjustable positions and additional functions.
- Supreme food and beverages: Premium passengers enjoy premium quality meals prepared according to individual recipes. The beverage selection also includes rare wines, champagnes and other premium options.
Air Haifa Fares
- Price: Air Haifa’s Economy Fare gives passengers the opportunity to save on their ticket price. This fare is aimed at those looking for the most affordable flight option.
- Services: Economy fares typically include basic services such as carry-on luggage and in-cabin meals. Passengers who choose this fare can add additional services as needed to suit their needs.
- Advantages: The advantages of the economical tariff are its availability and the ability to independently choose additional services. This is an ideal option for passengers who are looking for a budget flight and are ready to adjust their needs to their capabilities.
- Price: The Flexible tariff allows passengers to flexibly change their plans. It provides a certain degree of flexibility to change the flight date and time.
- Services: In addition to basic services, Flexible fares usually include the possibility of free booking changes and transfers to another flight.
- Benefits: The Flexible fare allows passengers to manage their plans should their schedule or circumstances change. This is especially convenient for those who may encounter unexpected changes in their travel.
- Price: The premium fare provides passengers with the most comprehensive range of services, including a higher ticket price.
- Services: Passengers who choose the Premium fare receive a host of additional benefits, including more spacious seats, increased baggage allowance, priority boarding and additional in-flight services.
- Advantages: The Premium tariff is ideal for those looking for the highest level of comfort and service. It provides passengers with a wide range of additional amenities and services, ensuring the most comfortable flight.
Rules of transporting children on Air Haifa flights
Children under 2 years of age (infants):
- Tickets: For children under 2 years old, you can purchase a child ticket. Depending on Air Haifa’s policy, infants can either be carried in the arms of their parents without a separate seat, or purchase a separate seat at the child fare.
- Seat: If the infant is provided with a separate seat, a car seat or doodle can be used in accordance with airline regulations.
- Meals: Air Haifa generally provides infant meals upon prior request. Parents can also bring baby food on board.
Children from 2 to 12 years:
- Tickets: For children aged 2 to 12 years, children’s tickets are purchased and may have special rates.
- Accompanying: Children in this age group can be carried on board independently, but Air Haifa also provides a service for minor passengers to be accompanied by flight personnel.
- Food and entertainment: Depending on the length of the flight, children are usually provided with a children’s menu and entertainment programs.
Teenagers 12-18 years old:
- Tickets: Teenagers over 12 years of age usually purchase regular tickets at the adult fare.
- Independent travel: Teens in this age group can travel unaccompanied by an adult, but the airline can also provide an escort service if required.
- Documents: Teenagers must have all necessary documents, including a passport and visa (if required), to travel on international flights.
Rules for transporting pets on Air Haifa flights
Types of pets:
- Dogs and cats: Air Haifa generally allows dogs and cats on its flights. Passengers transporting these animals must follow the established rules.
- Small Pets: In some cases, Air Haifa may allow the carriage of small pets such as birds or rodents. However, passengers should confirm such details with the airline in advance.
Preparing for the flight:
- Booking:Before booking, please contact Air Haifa to confirm pet availability.
- Veterinary documents: Travelers transporting animals must provide all necessary veterinary documents confirming the health and vaccination of the animal.
- Transport Container: Pets must be placed in special shipping containers that meet safety and comfort standards.
Restrictions and rules:
- Pet size:Air Haifa sets limits on the size of the animal and container to ensure they are safely accommodated on board.
- Number of animals: A limit on the number of animals allowed per passenger may be set by the airline.
- Seat in the cabin: Pets are usually transported in a special compartment of the cabin or in the hold of the aircraft, depending on their size and type.
Nutrition and care:
- Meals: Passengers must make arrangements in advance for the nutrition of their animals during the flight. Usually animals cannot get food and water during flight.
- Pet Care: Travelers should ensure that their animals are healthy, free of aggressive behavior, and ready to travel.
- Carriage Fee:Air Haifa may charge an additional fee for the carriage of pets, which depends on their weight and size.
- Cleaning: If the premises need to be cleaned after transporting an animal, passengers may also be required to pay additional costs.
History of Air Haifa
- Base and name
Air Haifa is an Israeli airline based in the city of Haifa. Its name reflects a direct connection with this city, and also emphasizes the importance of its role in the company’s activities. All flights are expected to operate from Haifa Airport, which combines unique characteristics and restrictions.
- Activity model
Air Haifa operates on a low-cost model to provide more affordable fares for passengers. A key element of the company’s strategy is the outsourcing of small overseas personnel and the use of aircraft and crew leasing. This allows you to optimize operating costs and ensure competitive prices for air tickets.
Air Haifa’s initial flight destinations remain secret for now. However, according to media reports, the airline plans to fly to Israeli airports, as well as to the island of Cyprus and Malta. It is important to note that with Haifa Airport’s limited runway length, routes may be limited, which poses a challenge for long flights.
- Haifa Airport restrictions
Haifa Airport has a short runway, 1316 meters long. This characteristic is due to the geographical location of the airport, where on one side it is adjacent to the new seaport, and on the other to the industrial zone. This creates restrictions for the reception and takeoff of aircraft with a large flight radius. A runway extension program was approved in 2017, but an additional 300 meters will not make the airport capable of handling large aircraft such as the Boeing 747 and Airbus A330, which require a minimum of 3,300 meters of runway.
- Expansion projects
Haifa City Hall presented a project to increase the length of the runway to 2,400 meters in 2019. However, the All-Israel Planning Commission rejected this project, fearing that it could negatively affect the operation of the seaport. During this period, the possibility of extending the runway to Haifa Bay was also actively discussed, which could expand the airport’s capabilities.
- Founders and owners
Air Haifa has gained a prominent position thanks to the influential figures and successful businessmen involved in the creation of the company. One of the key founders and owners is Nir Zuk, a well-known high-tech entrepreneur and founder of the Palo Alto cybersecurity company. Owning a controlling stake in Air Haifa allows him to actively shape the company’s strategy. The team also includes former El Al executives such as Ronen Usishkin, Miki Strassburger and Lior Yavor. One of the founders is Rafi Danieli, former CEO of the shipping company Zim, which gives the company significant resources and experience in the transport sector.
- Development prospects
With this set of owners and experience, Air Haifa has strong prerequisites for a successful start and further development. The opening of new routes, interaction with passengers and further expansion in the future could make it an important player in the air travel industry in the region.