Book cheap flights with «Air Dilijans»
Air Dilijans: contact details
|Type of airline:||Scheduled airline|
|Operating bases and hubs:||Yerevan Zvartnots International Airport|
|Foundation date:||25 November 2015 under the brand name Aircompany Armenia;
renamed Air Dilijans in March 2023.
|Air Fleet:||Boeing 737-500, Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800|
|Address:||0010, Armenia, Yerevan, «Piazza Grande» Business Centre, Vazgen Sargsyan Street 10|
|Phone:||+374 (11) 74-77-77
Viber: +374 (41) 11-77-70
|Air Dilijans official website:||airdilijans.com|
Air Dilijans: Flight Destinations
|1||Almaty → Astana||Find tickets|
|2||Almaty → Aktau||Find tickets|
|3||Almaty → Tbilisi||Find tickets|
|4||Amsterdam → Tbilisi||Find tickets|
|5||Athens → Larnaca||Find tickets|
|6||Abu Dhabi → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|7||Abu Dhabi → Rome||Find tickets|
|8||Abu Dhabi → Tbilisi||Find tickets|
|9||Abu Dhabi → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|10||Paris → Larnaca||Find tickets|
|11||Paris → London||Find tickets|
|12||Paris → London||Find tickets|
|13||Paris → Milan||Find tickets|
|14||Paris → Tbilisi||Find tickets|
|15||Moscow → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|16||Dusseldorf → Tbilisi||Find tickets|
|17||Yerevan → Abu Dhabi||Find tickets|
|18||Yerevan → Moscow||Find tickets|
|19||Yerevan → Rome||Find tickets|
|20||Yerevan → Hurghada||Find tickets|
|21||Yerevan → Chisinau||Find tickets|
|22||Yerevan → Larnaca||Find tickets|
|23||Yerevan → Saint Petersburg||Find tickets|
|24||Yerevan → Mineralnye Vody||Find tickets|
|25||Yerevan → Milan||Find tickets|
|26||Yerevan → Astana||Find tickets|
|27||Yerevan → Riyadh||Find tickets|
|28||Yerevan → Sofia||Find tickets|
|29||Yerevan → Moscow||Find tickets|
|30||Yerevan → Tbilisi||Find tickets|
|31||Yerevan → Vienna||Find tickets|
|32||Yerevan → Moscow||Find tickets|
|33||Yerevan → Vilnius||Find tickets|
|34||Yerevan → Voronezh||Find tickets|
|35||Rome → Abu Dhabi||Find tickets|
|36||Rome → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|37||Rome → Riyadh||Find tickets|
|38||Rome → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|39||Rome → Vienna||Find tickets|
|40||Hurghada → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|41||Istanbul → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|42||Chisinau → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|43||Chisinau → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|44||Larnaca → Dusseldorf||Find tickets|
|45||Larnaca → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|46||Larnaca → Riyadh||Find tickets|
|47||Larnaca → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|48||Larnaca → Vienna||Find tickets|
|49||London → Larnaca||Find tickets|
|50||Lyon → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|51||Mineralnye Vody → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|52||Milan → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|53||Milan → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|54||Nice → Rome||Find tickets|
|55||Astana → Almaty||Find tickets|
|56||Astana → Abu Dhabi||Find tickets|
|57||Astana → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|58||Astana → Aktau||Find tickets|
|59||Paris → Rome||Find tickets|
|60||Paris → London||Find tickets|
|61||Paris → Nice||Find tickets|
|62||Bucharest → Larnaca||Find tickets|
|63||Riyadh → Rome||Find tickets|
|64||Riyadh → Tbilisi||Find tickets|
|65||Aktau → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|66||Aktau → Tbilisi||Find tickets|
|67||Sofia → Abu Dhabi||Find tickets|
|68||Sofia → Riyadh||Find tickets|
|69||Moscow → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|70||Tbilisi → Almaty||Find tickets|
|71||Tbilisi → Amsterdam||Find tickets|
|72||Tbilisi → Abu Dhabi||Find tickets|
|73||Tbilisi → Paris||Find tickets|
|74||Tbilisi → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|75||Tbilisi → Riyadh||Find tickets|
|76||Tbilisi → Aktau||Find tickets|
|77||Tbilisi → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|78||Tbilisi → Vienna||Find tickets|
|79||Tbilisi → Moscow||Find tickets|
|80||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Catania||Find tickets|
|81||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|82||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Rome||Find tickets|
|83||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Chisinau||Find tickets|
|84||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Larnaca||Find tickets|
|85||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Milan||Find tickets|
|86||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Paris||Find tickets|
|87||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Bucharest||Find tickets|
|88||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Tbilisi||Find tickets|
|89||Tel Aviv-Yafo → Vienna||Find tickets|
|90||Vienna → Dusseldorf||Find tickets|
|91||Vienna → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|92||Vienna → Rome||Find tickets|
|93||Vienna → Larnaca||Find tickets|
|94||Vienna → Riyadh||Find tickets|
|95||Vienna → Tbilisi||Find tickets|
|96||Vienna → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|97||Moscow → Yerevan||Find tickets|
|98||Moscow → Tbilisi||Find tickets|
|99||Vilnius → Tel Aviv-Yafo||Find tickets|
|100||Voronezh → Yerevan||Find tickets|
Air Dilijans Fleet
|Aircraft||Number of aircraft||Number of seats|
- Boeing 737-500: The Boeing 737-500 is one of the best aircraft in the Air Dilijans fleet. This comfortable and reliable aircraft is designed to carry medium passenger loads. The cabin configuration provides comfortable seats for passengers in economy class and business class.
- Number of seats: In economy class there are usually about 120 seats, in business class — about 12 seats.
- Cabin layout: Economy class is usually arranged in rows of 3 or 4 seats in each section. Business Class can be upgraded to wider, more comfortable seats with extra legroom and personalized entertainment systems.
- Classes: The Boeing 737-500 offers two classes of service — economy class and business class. Economy class offers reasonable prices and a good level of comfort, while business class provides luxury and excellent service for more demanding passengers.
- Boeing 737-700: The Boeing 737-700 is a modern narrow-body aircraft that is designed for long and medium ranges and offers a high level of comfort.
- Number of seats: Typically, economy class seats approximately 126 passengers, business class approximately 16 seats.
- Cabin Layout: Economy Class typically offers seating in rows of 3 or 4, providing plenty of space for a comfortable journey. Business class may offer more spacious seats with full adjustability and individual entertainment systems.
- Classes: The Boeing 737-700 also provides two classes of service — economy class and business class. Both classes of service guarantee a high level of comfort and quality service for all passengers.
- Boeing 737-800: The Boeing 737-800 is one of the most popular and in-demand aircraft in the world and is no exception for Air Dilijans. This airliner has excellent maneuverability and fuel economy.
- Number of seats: In economy class there are usually about 162 seats, in business class — about 20 seats.
- Cabin layout: The Boeing 737-800 cabin is equipped with modern and comfortable seats in both classes of service. In economy class, as on other models, there are rows of 3 or 4 seats. Business Class offers even more luxurious and spacious seats with full adjustability and individual entertainment systems.
- Classes: Just like other models, the Boeing 737-800 provides economy class and business class. Economy class offers the best value for money, while business class provides luxury and a high level of service for discerning passengers.
Air Dilijans Web check-in
Web check-in for international and domestic flights of Air Dilijans is provided for the convenience of passengers and can significantly save time on check-in procedures at the airport.
- Start online registration:
- Web check-in for international and domestic flights is usually available 20 hours before and closes 3 hours before the expected departure time.
- Passengers must go to the official website of Air Dilijans via a computer or mobile application, where the online check-in option will be available.
- Web check-in for Air Stagecoach flights is available only on these routes: Yerevan, Tbilisi and Moscow. For other routes, check-in is only available at the departure airport.
- Select flight and route:
- When logging into the website or mobile application, passengers must select their flight and the route they intend to travel on.
- Data input:
- After selecting a flight, passengers must enter their personal data, such as first name, last name, date of birth, passport number and other information required to check in for the flight.
- Selecting a seat and class of service:
- During online check-in, passengers can select their preferred seat on the aircraft and class of travel (economy class or business class), if available in their booking.
- Selecting additional service options:
- At this stage, passengers can also choose additional services, such as pre-ordering special meals, extra baggage, or choosing a seat with more legroom, if this option is provided by the airline.
- Getting your boarding pass:
- After successfully completing online check-in, passengers will receive an electronic boarding pass, which can be printed or saved in their mobile phone. The boarding pass contains information about the flight, seat on the plane and other important details.
- Complete registration:
- Online check-in typically closes 3 hours before flight departure, so passengers must ensure they complete the check-in process on time.
Check-in at the airport for Air Dilijans flights
Check-in at the airport for international and domestic flights of Air Dilijans is an important part of preparing for the flight.
- Start registration:
- It is recommended to arrive at the airport early to have enough time to complete all formalities before departure. Typically, airport check-in opens 2-3 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- Checking documents:
- Before registering, you will be required to present your documents for verification. This is usually a passport (or identification document for domestic flights) and a flight ticket. It is important to ensure that your passport is valid for the entire duration of your trip.
- Payment of fees:
- Once your documents are verified, you may need to pay airport taxes and other additional services if they are not included in the ticket price.
- Checking in luggage:
- Once you have paid the fees and cleared security, you will be able to check in your checked baggage. Check baggage weight and size restrictions to avoid additional overweight fees.
- Getting your boarding pass:
- After successful check-in and baggage check-in, you will be issued boarding passes. Electronic boarding passes can be obtained in advance by checking in online.
Features of check-in at the airport for Air Dilijans flights:
- Check-in closing time: Airport check-in closing time may vary depending on the airport and route. Check-in typically closes 40-60 minutes before domestic flights depart and 60-90 minutes before international flights depart. It is recommended to arrive at the airport in advance to have time to complete all procedures.
- Queues and Security Checks: During high season or periods of high passenger traffic, there may be a significant number of people at check-in and security checks. Please take this into account when planning your arrival time at the airport.
Checked baggage and carry-on baggage allowances on Air Dilijans flights
Carry-on baggage allowance on Air Dilijans flights:
- Economy class:
- Light and Basic fares: Usually you are allowed to carry one hand luggage with a total weight of up to 8 kg and dimensions not exceeding 55 x 40 x 20 cm.
- Classic and Flex fares: These fares also allow one carry-on bag, but the total weight can be increased to 10 kg, with the same size restrictions.
- Business class:
- Regardless of the fare, business class passengers usually have the opportunity to carry two hand luggage with a total weight of up to 12 kg and dimensions of each not exceeding 55 x 40 x 20 cm.
Checked baggage allowance on Air Stagecoach flights:
- Economy class:
- Light and Basic fares: This class of service usually includes paid luggage (often not included in the ticket price). Total weight may be limited to 23 kg and the passenger may pay for additional weight if required.
- Classic and Flex fares: These fares generally include free baggage allowance and passengers can bring one or two suitcases with a maximum weight of 20 to 30 kg each.
- Business class:
- Regardless of the fare, business class passengers are usually entitled to two free suitcases, each of which can weigh up to 32 kg depending on the fare.
It is important to note that baggage allowance may vary depending on the route, and the size of checked baggage should not exceed 158 cm in the sum of 3 dimensions.
Air Dilijans: Airfare Deals from Yerevan
|Destination||Departure at||Stops||Find tickets|
|Larnaca||1 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 28|
|Rome||10 February 2024||Direct||Tickets from 31|
|Milan||20 February 2024||Direct||Tickets from 31|
|Venice||1 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 35|
|Vienna||21 November 2023||Direct||Tickets from 37|
|Batumi||13 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 42|
|Sofia||5 February 2024||Direct||Tickets from 43|
|Istanbul||14 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 45|
|Abu Dhabi||2 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 48|
|Bari||5 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 52|
|London||13 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 54|
|Athens||15 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 55|
|Zagreb||23 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 55|
|Palermo||15 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 56|
|Bucharest||24 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 56|
|Tel Aviv-Yafo||20 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 57|
|Barcelona||28 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 57|
|Lyon||1 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 57|
|Catania||23 January 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 58|
|Thessaloniki||24 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 58|
|Kuwait||6 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 58|
|Paris||6 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 58|
|Jeddah||3 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 59|
|Nice||12 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 59|
|Marseille||17 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 59|
|Riyadh||1 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 60|
|Frankfurt||2 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 60|
|Warsaw||7 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 60|
|Madrid||21 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Naples||24 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Debrecen||24 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Prague||20 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Nis||5 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Belgrade||15 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Berlin||2 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 62|
|Toulouse||16 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 62|
|Malta||9 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 63|
|Stockholm||28 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 63|
|Aqaba||9 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 64|
|Adler/Sochi||11 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 65|
|Geneva||17 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 65|
|Varna||7 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 65|
|Mineralnye Vody||20 December 2023||Direct||Tickets from 66|
|Brussels||25 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 66|
|Tehran||4 March 2024||Direct||Tickets from 66|
|Tirana||8 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Valencia||15 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Malaga||14 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Muscat||12 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Luxembourg||10 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Memmingen||20 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 68|
|Copenhagen||20 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 69|
|Porto||2 February 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 69|
|Tbilisi||12 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 70|
|Amsterdam||22 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 70|
|Amman||1 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 70|
|Kutaisi||11 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 71|
|Dublin||28 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 71|
|Cologne||13 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 71|
|Budapest||22 January 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 72|
|Wroclaw||27 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 72|
|Skopje||1 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 72|
|Vilnius||29 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 72|
|Lisbon||21 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 72|
|Dortmund||10 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 73|
|Dammam||5 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 73|
|Alicante||15 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 73|
|Santander||25 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 73|
|Paphos||24 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 73|
|Hamburg||20 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 73|
|Bilbao||6 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 74|
|Moscow||21 March 2024||Direct||Tickets from 75|
|Iasi||28 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 75|
|Kaluga||19 January 2024||Direct||Tickets from 75|
|Bratislava||15 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 77|
|Basel, Switzerland/Mulhouse||17 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 77|
|Dusseldorf||23 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 78|
|Ankara||7 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 78|
|Lamezia-Terme||16 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 79|
|Hurghada||11 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 80|
|Antalya||28 October 2023||Direct||Tickets from 81|
|Krakow||23 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 82|
|Volgograd||18 January 2024||1 Stop||Tickets from 83|
|Trapani||26 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 83|
|Marrakech||31 October 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 83|
|Munich||25 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 83|
|Podgorica||30 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 85|
|Sevilla||7 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 85|
|Reykjavik||7 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 85|
|Riga||4 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 85|
|Tenerife||14 December 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 86|
|Swidnik||18 November 2023||1 Stop||Tickets from 86|
Popular Routes of Air Dilijans
- Moscow, Russia: Flights to the Russian capital, Moscow, usually operate from the capital of Armenia, Yerevan.
- Voronezh, Russia.
- European cities: London, Lyon, etc.
- Near Abroad: Routes to Middle Eastern countries such as Beirut, Tehran, Tel Aviv, etc.
- Gyumri: Flights between Yerevan and Gyumri, Armenia’s second largest city, may be offered.
- Vanadzor: Routes between Yerevan and Vanadzor, another major city in Armenia, may also be available.
- Cities around Lake Sevan: The airline offers flights to nearby cities near Lake Sevan, such as Dilijan and Sevan.
Meals on board Air Dilijans
The food system on board aircraft of the Armenian airline Air Dilijans varies depending on the class of service provided to passengers.
- Economy class:
- Pre-flight: In Economy Class, passengers are usually provided with a light welcome drink such as water or juice to refresh them before departure.
- Hot drinks: During the flight, passengers can order hot drinks such as tea, coffee or hot chocolate, paired with cookies or snacks.
- Hot Meal: On long-haul routes and flights with lunch or dinner, Economy Class offers a warm meal, which usually includes a main course, salad, bread and dessert.
- Drinks: In Economy Class, passengers can choose from a variety of non-alcoholic drinks such as juices, water, carbonated drinks, and alcoholic drinks can also be ordered for a fee.
- Business class:
- Pre-flight: In business class, passengers are greeted with a glass of champagne or other welcome drinks.
- Personal Service: Business Class passengers enjoy a high level of personal service and attention from the crew.
- Various Menu: Business Class offers a more varied and sophisticated menu with hot and cold food options representing local and international cuisine.
- Wine and Spirits: Passengers can enjoy an unlimited selection of quality wines and spirits.
- High-quality products: Business class usually offers the highest quality and freshest products.
It is important to note that meals provided vary depending on flight length and route. Air Dilijans strives to accommodate the varying preferences and dietary needs of its passengers, so special meals such as children’s, vegetarian or vegan meals can be pre-ordered.
Service classes on Air Dilijans flights
The Armenian airline Air Dilijans offers its passengers several classes of service on its flights, each of which provides different levels of comfort and services.
- Economy class:
- Economy class is the most affordable service option for passengers. It offers reasonable rates and convenient transportation conditions.
- Comfortable Seats: Economy Class features comfortable seats with moderate row spacing to provide plenty of space for a comfortable journey.
- Variety of meals: Economy class passengers can enjoy a variety of meals on board, including hot meals on long routes and fresh drinks.
- Entertainment and Service: A variety of entertainment programs such as movies, music and magazines are provided on board to make your flight time enjoyable and interesting.
- Optional Add-ons: In Economy Class, passengers can order additional services such as advance seat selection or special meals if required.
- Business class:
- Business class provides more luxurious flight conditions and a high level of service for more demanding passengers.
- Spacious seats: Business class usually provides wide and comfortable seats with full adjustability and a comfortable footrest.
- Personal Service: Business Class passengers enjoy a high level of personal service, including advance seat selection and personalized attention from the crew.
- Gastronomic pleasures: Business class offers gourmet meals from top chefs, as well as a wide selection of premium drinks and wines.
- Airport Privileges: Business Class passengers enjoy airport privileges, including separate check-in and boarding areas and priority baggage access.
Air Dilijans Fares
Air Dilijans offers different fares to suit the needs of different types of passengers.
- The Light tariff is the most basic service option with limited features and services.
- Pros: This fare typically offers the lowest ticket prices, making it an excellent choice for passengers looking to save money. It is also suitable for those who do not need additional services and are willing to travel with minimal comfort.
- The Basic tariff includes some additional options and services compared to the Light tariff.
- Advantages: Passengers who choose the Basic fare usually receive more flexible cancellation and refund conditions than the Light fare. Small additional benefits may also be provided, such as the ability to choose a free seat or order additional luggage.
- The Classic tariff is an intermediate option that offers additional amenities compared to the Light and Basic tariffs.
- Benefits: Passengers who choose the Classic fare can expect more included services, such as free or seat selection, as well as the ability to change the departure date or reschedule a flight free of charge, subject to certain restrictions.
- Flex tariff is the most premium and offers maximum flexibility and comfort.
- Benefits: Passengers who choose the Flex fare enjoy ample opportunities to change their ticket without additional fees or restrictions. This fare also includes airport benefits including priority check-in and boarding, as well as additional baggage space. This fare is great for passengers whose plans may change and who need maximum flexibility.
Air Dilijans: Airfare Discounts to Yerevan
|Origin||Departure at||Distance||Stops||Find tickets|
|Larnaca||13 September 2024||1115 km||Direct||Tickets from 27|
|Rome||8 December 2023||2689 km||Direct||Tickets from 31|
|Milan||20 January 2024||2944 km||Direct||Tickets from 31|
|Batumi||24 October 2023||285 km||Direct||Tickets from 31|
|Venice||22 November 2023||2662 km||Direct||Tickets from 35|
|Vienna||6 November 2023||2374 km||Direct||Tickets from 36|
|Mineralnye Vody||5 October 2023||464 km||Direct||Tickets from 37|
|Kaluga||20 October 2023||1708 km||Direct||Tickets from 37|
|Sofia||3 November 2023||1767 km||Direct||Tickets from 44|
|Istanbul||18 December 2023||1317 km||Direct||Tickets from 45|
|Adler/Sochi||24 October 2023||520 km||Direct||Tickets from 47|
|Abu Dhabi||25 November 2023||1992 km||Direct||Tickets from 49|
|Moscow||4 October 2023||1830 km||Direct||Tickets from 50|
|Barcelona||8 December 2023||3532 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 52|
|Budapest||6 November 2023||2161 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 52|
|Bari||24 October 2023||2324 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 53|
|Saint Petersburg||19 October 2023||2394 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 54|
|Nice||9 November 2023||3076 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 55|
|Tirana||11 November 2023||2075 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 56|
|London||30 November 2023||3583 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 56|
|Palermo||1 December 2023||2692 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 57|
|Catania||17 November 2023||2547 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 57|
|Thessaloniki||22 November 2023||1811 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 58|
|Paris||21 November 2023||3442 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 58|
|Belgrade||22 November 2023||2034 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 59|
|Brussels||6 November 2023||3280 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 59|
|Makhachkala||12 December 2023||402 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 59|
|Stockholm||13 November 2023||2841 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 60|
|Tel Aviv-Yafo||27 January 2024||1245 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 60|
|Valencia||26 November 2023||3791 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 60|
|Naples||29 February 2024||2533 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Prague||14 December 2023||2586 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Athens||5 December 2023||1779 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Krakow||13 December 2023||2208 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Madrid||23 November 2023||4015 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 61|
|Bilbao||13 November 2023||3888 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 62|
|Bordeaux||1 November 2023||3686 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 63|
|Ufa||18 November 2023||1815 km||Direct||Tickets from 63|
|Riyadh||10 November 2023||1702 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 63|
|Malaga||21 November 2023||4223 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 64|
|Dammam||18 November 2023||1600 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 64|
|Jeddah||14 November 2023||2114 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 64|
|Berlin||1 November 2023||2705 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 65|
|Astrakhan||21 October 2023||741 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 65|
|Marseille||24 October 2023||3237 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 65|
|Riga||29 November 2023||2375 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 65|
|Tehran||17 November 2023||793 km||Direct||Tickets from 66|
|Frankfurt||12 November 2023||3075 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 66|
|Alicante||14 November 2023||3836 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Bucharest||12 November 2023||1579 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Warsaw||9 December 2023||2262 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Porto||8 November 2023||4404 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Basel, Switzerland/Mulhouse||27 November 2023||3036 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Bologna||13 November 2023||2744 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Podgorica||5 December 2023||2108 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Cologne||6 November 2023||3098 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 67|
|Lyon||27 November 2023||3226 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 68|
|Zagreb||24 October 2023||2374 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 69|
|Samara||22 October 2023||1546 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 69|
|Aktau||3 October 2023||690 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 70|
|Tbilisi||15 December 2023||175 km||Direct||Tickets from 70|
|Volgograd||27 November 2023||960 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 71|
|Paphos||23 November 2023||1211 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 71|
|Muscat||14 January 2024||2254 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 71|
|Tallinn||26 November 2023||2541 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 71|
|Copenhagen||11 January 2024||2885 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 71|
|Pskov||22 October 2023||2275 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 72|
|Dortmund||18 October 2023||3075 km||Direct||Tickets from 72|
|Malta||20 November 2023||2651 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 72|
|Dusseldorf||26 October 2023||3129 km||Direct||Tickets from 72|
|Stavropol||7 October 2023||608 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 73|
|Ankara||19 October 2023||968 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 73|
|Lisbon||21 November 2023||4526 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 73|
|Hamburg||26 November 2023||2970 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 74|
|Helsinki||7 November 2023||2611 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 74|
|Skopje||6 November 2023||1913 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 75|
|Bratislava||22 October 2023||2329 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 75|
|Nis||21 October 2023||1897 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 76|
|Kazan||3 October 2023||1755 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 76|
|Antalya||17 October 2023||1235 km||Direct||Tickets from 76|
|Kutaisi||20 November 2023||273 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 76|
|Wroclaw||18 October 2023||2439 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 76|
|Naberezhnye Chelny||15 October 2023||1804 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 77|
|Lamezia-Terme||4 December 2023||2408 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 78|
|Amman||1 December 2023||1203 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 79|
|Nuremberg||9 October 2023||2797 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 79|
|Lappeenranta||27 November 2023||2574 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 80|
|Memmingen||7 October 2023||2837 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 80|
|Pristina||18 October 2023||1961 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 81|
|Surgut||3 October 2023||3066 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 81|
|Tyumen||1 October 2023||2419 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 81|
|Perm||4 October 2023||2142 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 81|
|Saransk||25 October 2023||1559 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 82|
|Yekaterinburg||3 October 2023||2194 km||1 Stop||Tickets from 82|
Rules of transporting children on Air Dilijans flights
The rules for transporting children on Air Dilijans flights provide for certain conditions and safety measures to ensure a comfortable and safe journey for young passengers.
- Age restrictions:
- Infants (up to 2 years): Infants may travel in the arms of a parent or guardian without a seat of their own. On international flights, infants are provided with special seat belts that are attached to the adult passenger’s belts. On domestic flights, infants can also travel in the arms of their parents, but in some cases they may be provided with their own seat for an additional fee.
- Children (2 to 12 years old): Children over 2 years old must have their own seat on the plane. They can travel either accompanied by an adult passenger (parents, guardians or other relatives) or unaccompanied.
- To transport infants and children, appropriate documents are required to confirm their age and identity. Typically a birth certificate is required for infants and a passport for children.
- Unaccompanied transportation:
- If a child is traveling unaccompanied by an adult, Air Dilijans provides the «Unaccompanied Minor» service. As part of this service, the airline provides special accompaniment for the child from registration to handover to the guardian at the destination. There are some additional fees for this service and all details must be confirmed with the airline in advance.
- Baby terry towels and baby formula:
- Air Dilijans offers baby terry towels for baby care. Also, upon request, infant formula for nursing mothers can be provided on board.
- Safety and comfort:
- When transporting children, the airline ensures the maximum level of safety and comfort. All young passengers and their parents or guardians must follow crew instructions regarding safety and the use of child restraint systems, if necessary.
Rules for transporting pets on Air Dilijans flights
The rules for transporting pets on Air Dilijans flights provide passengers with the opportunity to travel with their four-legged friends.
- Permitted species of animals:
- Air Dilijans allows the carriage of pets such as dogs, cats and birds. However, some restrictions may apply to certain dog breeds due to their characteristics or size.
- Container size:
- The animal must be placed in a special container that meets the airline’s standards. The container must be strong enough, safe and provide sufficient ventilation for the animal. The pet must be able to freely stand up, turn around and lie down in the container.
- Reserve your place in advance:
- Before purchasing tickets, be sure to check with the airline in advance about the availability of space for transporting a pet on the selected flight. The number of places for pets is usually limited on each flight.
- Health and vaccinations:
- Before traveling, make sure your animal is healthy and has all the necessary vaccinations. Some countries also require additional veterinary certificates or health certificates to cross borders.
- Animal age:
- There are restrictions on the age of an animal for transportation. Generally, young animals under 8 weeks of age or animals over a certain age are not allowed on board.
- Payment of additional fee:
- There is usually an additional charge for carrying an animal on board. The amount of the fee depends on the weight of the animal and the flight route. This fee is not included in the ticket price and must be paid additionally.
- Transport restrictions:
- Some countries and airlines have restrictions on the transport of pets due to special regulations and laws. Please ensure that you are familiar with all animal transport rules and restrictions for your specific itinerary.
History of Air Dilijans
The history of Air Dilijans (formerly Aircompany Armenia) begins in November 2015, when Tamaz Gaishvili and Robert Hovhannisyan decided to create a new airline after Armavia airline ceased operations. They saw potential in the development of the aviation industry in Armenia and decided to take on this challenge.
Gradually they began to implement their idea:
- Foundation of the company: On November 25, 2015, a new airline called “Aircompany Armenia” was registered, which began organizing passenger transportation.
- Start of operations: On April 21, 2016, the airline’s first passenger flight took place, and Aircompany Armenia officially entered the field of aviation services.
- Development of routes: The starting point for the airline was the Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan. Initially, the company operated regular flights to some cities in the CIS countries and Europe, such as Tbilisi, Tel Aviv, Baghdad, Moscow, Mineralnye Vody, Voronezh.
- Renaming: In March 2023, Aircompany Armenia underwent a rebranding and was renamed Air Dilijans. The new name reflects the company’s desire to further develop and strengthen its position in the market.
- Continued growth: Currently, Air Dilijans continues to actively develop and expand its transport lines. It offers passengers a high level of service typical of European airlines, combined with traditional Caucasian hospitality. The company also pays special attention to competitive prices to make its flights accessible to a wide range of passengers.
Air Dilijans has become one of the key players in the aviation industry in Armenia, and its history demonstrates how an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire for development can lead to the creation of a successful airline. Every year the company continues to build its reputation and satisfy the needs of passengers, providing them with reliable and convenient travel throughout the CIS countries and Europe.